Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ava Nova Glasgow tourer..who is TOFTT?  (Read 1423 times)

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This profile caught my eye... Half Arabic British born mancunian girl. Profile is relatively new and has a couple of positive reviews on here.... Looks and sounds like she is a keeper.

I've got prior arrangements so on this occasion I won't be able to TOFTT.... so who is taking the lead on this one?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline seeker

Ive also got prior booking for  today and tomorrow...
These days one has  to book in advance ...  :coolgirl: :dancegirl: :angelgirl:
Or take a chance on getting a trout  :lol:

hardtoplease

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This profile caught my eye... Half Arabic British born mancunian girl. Profile is relatively new and has a couple of positive reviews on here.... Looks and sounds like she is a keeper.

I've got prior arrangements so on this occasion I won't be able to TOFTT.... so who is taking the lead on this one?

:hi: Taz, had a look, bit pricey at £80H/H and £130 hour. She was in Birmingham in May and was £120 hour  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=144407.0

Again, a tourer ramping up the prices in Glasgow! FFS does she not know we're all skint up here  :dash:  :angry:

And, final nail for me, what a vanilla list of services: -

Dinner Dates
Face Sitting
French Kissing
French Kissing (discretion)
Hand Relief
Massage
Oral
Oral without (at discretion)
Penetration (Protected)
Receiving Oral
Rimming (receiving)
Spanking (giving)
Travel Companion

That's it for £80H/H - deeply unimpressed with that list  :thumbsdown:

If she takes down her prices, adds in a few more services like CIM then mibes aye  :cool: But go for it, TOFTT and prove me totally wrong.

JustHilts

I messaged her a couple of weeks ago but got no reply; tbf though her profile did say she was leaving that morning, but still a reply would have been nice   :thumbsdown:

Offline Matrix

Put your money where your mouth is.

hardtoplease

Put your money where your mouth is.

So lick her fanny then stuff four £20 notes up it  :yahoo: :lol:

Offline Hitboy

I'll be toftt tonight for this one. Been scoping it for a while. Let you know soon shaggers

hardtoplease

I'll be toftt tonight for this one. Been scoping it for a while. Let you know soon shaggers

:hi: Well done Hitboy, give her a good shagging and let the troops know if she's all vanilla or a bit more wild than her profile seems to suggest  :drinks:

hardtoplease

:hi: Hitboy, well, where's the review dude  :thumbsup: :thumbsdown: is she worth the high prices?

Offline Hitboy

Sorry lads. Anyway had a shot that night and honestly, she was one of my better my punts. Based in a nice hotel and pretty easy to communicate with apart from an annoying auto reply function on her phone. Appearance is nice. She's quite small in height and does genuinely look mixed race. Figure isn't as filled out as pics suggest but still quite toned with nice arse. Age looks accurate. Said she's 26. Got that olive skin tone with the Manchester accent. She can't really suck dick but honestly you could tell she's that type a whore. Doesn't get right into it. Her nips are massive once you turn her on. Flipped her over and lads, she's tight. Pussy I'm good shape. Had to take my time before she could really take a good pounding and could tell she was intensely into it once she got going. No fake shit here.  :wackogirl: over all apart from the blowjob she was good looking, clean and seemed to genuinely enjoy her dinner. Friendly too
Looks......7/10
Services.....7/10
Location......8/10
Value for money.........9/10

Offline Clattypats

Sorry lads. Anyway had a shot that night and honestly, she was one of my better my punts. Based in a nice hotel and pretty easy to communicate with apart from an annoying auto reply function on her phone. Appearance is nice. She's quite small in height and does genuinely look mixed race. Figure isn't as filled out as pics suggest but still quite toned with nice arse. Age looks accurate. Said she's 26. Got that olive skin tone with the Manchester accent. She can't really suck dick but honestly you could tell she's that type a whore. Doesn't get right into it. Her nips are massive once you turn her on. Flipped her over and lads, she's tight. Pussy I'm good shape. Had to take my time before she could really take a good pounding and could tell she was intensely into it once she got going. No fake shit here.  :wackogirl: over all apart from the blowjob she was good looking, clean and seemed to genuinely enjoy her dinner. Friendly too
Looks......7/10
Services.....7/10
Location......8/10
Could you not just have done a review  :rolleyes: ...and put it in the "Review" section.. :unknown:

Offline FBman78

Could you not just have done a review  :rolleyes: ...and put it in the "Review" section.. :unknown:

Why on earth would he do that when he can simply drop shit in the wrong places making it harder to research her further down the line. :dash:

Offline tazman1002001

Looks......7/10
Services.....7/10
Location......8/10

Hi thanks for that..... And well done for TOFTT (taking one for the team)

You seem new here, can you go into the Scotland review section and writte this up as a review giving its a rating, this way it will be easier for anyone to find the info if it's required.

Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

hardtoplease

Hi thanks for that..... And well done for TOFTT (taking one for the team)

You seem new here, can you go into the Scotland review section and writte this up as a review giving its a rating, this way it will be easier for anyone to find the info if it's required.

Well done Taz, good to see some sensible, constructive feedback to a new poster rather than the usual howling abuse  :thumbsup:

hardtoplease

Looks......7/10
Services.....7/10
Location......8/10

:hi: Hitboy, and thanks for the response. Better late than never :thumbsup:

As Taz says though, get this into the review section so it's properly indexed. If you need some guidance on how to write a review, have a look at some of the others posted by other punters to get a feel for "what good looks like" and then get posting. Always good to get some new blood, both WG's and punters  :drinks:

Offline Hitboy

:hi: Hitboy, and thanks for the response. Better late than never :thumbsup:

Sorry lads, amended. Did think after I should have put a proper review but was only really replying to Randy and taz

As Taz says though, get this into the review section so it's properly indexed. If you need some guidance on how to write a review, have a look at some of the others posted by other punters to get a feel for "what good looks like" and then get posting. Always good to get some new blood, both WG's and punters  :drinks: