Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Australian_blonde Glasgow tourer?  (Read 2282 times)

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This girl has been seen by anybody, here is only limited information and no reviews.

Feedback looking good for her.

Thanks
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Clattypats

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

I saw this one and was intrigued. Can't punt for the next few days so will be interested to hear about this one.

Offline Dakota

I thought the same as Taz so took the plunge

Got a booking with her tomorrow after work so will provide feedback thereafter for those interested

D

Offline muffherwell91

I was going to take the plunge, however, various things got in the way. I look forward to reading any reviews for future reference.

Offline Dakota

Alas,

She has emailed me this morning and needs to leave early today so my booking is cancelled.   Says she enjoyed her few days in Glasgow and is planning a return soon.

D

Offline tazman1002001

Alas,

She has emailed me this morning and needs to leave early today so my booking is cancelled.   Says she enjoyed her few days in Glasgow and is planning a return soon.

D

What day you book for?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

bigbell

says she here from wed 8th to sunday the 13th, phone was off when i foned

Offline Dakota

What day you book for?

I was booked for today but I see she is now showing in Islington

D

Offline tazman1002001

I was booked for today but I see she is now showing in Islington

D

Showing back in Glasgow from Tomm for one week?

Did anyone see her?
Banned by:

Offline The Man With No Name

Showing back in Glasgow from Tomm for one week?

Did anyone see her?

Body does look tempting but unsure about the coupon for 80/hh or 60 for a quickie. Depends if anal is included, but I'm guessing it's extra at those prices.

May take the plunge myself depending how the phone call goes. Have a few days to ponder it anyway.

Offline Clattypats

Was going to maybe try and book, but from what I can see of her coupon...won't bother..I ain't gonna spend £80 to find out... :timeout:

Offline The Man With No Name

Was going to maybe try and book, but from what I can see of her coupon...won't bother..I ain't gonna spend £80 to find out... :timeout:

Yeah, some shots look okay, but other are positively "nae thanks."

Offline muffherwell91

Was tempted, however, no reviews on here so I think I’ll save my cash for a future punt.