Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looks familiar? SweetMonique or some one else?  (Read 858 times)

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Am tempted to book her, but has anyone seen her?

Think it is a different girl to previous owner of profile.

FlyingBreadMan

Have you read through this by any chance?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=69351.msg879767;topicseen#msg879767

Yes I had, but back then the owner of the profile was stated to be 30 and had black hair. Just wondering if it is the same woman with new hair or in fact sweetmonique.

Anyone seen her lately?

Online collector

This must be Vicky. Have a look to the partial face, same slim body and the room as well must be the same.

Online PLeisure

This must be Vicky. Have a look to the partial face, same slim body and the room as well must be the same.
Well spotted  :thumbsup:
'Slime Suzi'.... what kind of name is that  :sarcastic:

LL

d00fer

Doesn't look like SweetMonique to me, but it's been a while since I last saw her

FlyingBreadMan

I think you could be right...

Nicely spotted.

Online PLeisure

Yes, same body stats, prices, etc.
Wondering why the need for two profiles...  :unknown:

Online collector

Both profiles offer a duo with Lucky. For a confirmation someone could ask a MFF with Suzy and Vicky, should be funny hear the maid what kind of lie she's gonna say (or admit the truth).

OP, can I ask you how come you thought this could be sweet monique? It's because the maid who manages this flat was the same who used to take calls for SM?

Online collector

Yes, same body stats, prices, etc.
Wondering why the need for two profiles...  :unknown:
Not excatly same price, in this one, 15 mins session is 10£ cheaper. About the reason, maybe 2 profiles, more calls  :unknown:

FlyingBreadMan

Both profiles offer a duo with Lucky. For a confirmation someone could ask a MFF with Suzy and Vicky, should be funny hear the maid what kind of lie she's gonna say (or admit the truth).

OP, can I ask you how come you thought this could be sweet monique? It's because the maid who manages this flat was the same who used to take calls for SM?

So, the jaw looked like sweetmonique, and the hair colour. Personally I was not taken by Monique so walked out on her last year (white knights, please piss off). She wasn't my type, but I left on friendly terms.

Also Monique and Vicky worked together else where I think.

That's why I thought it to be her

Online collector

So, the jaw looked like sweetmonique, and the hair colour. Personally I was not taken by Monique so walked out on her last year (white knights, please piss off). She wasn't my type, but I left on friendly terms.

Also Monique and Vicky worked together else where I think.

That's why I thought it to be her
Yep, in Earl's Court and in other location as this review says https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=65105.0 (B&S Vicky-Monique).
For my understanding between this forum and what Vicky told me, the maid/pimp changed location and Vicky followed her, on the contrary Monique became indipendent.