Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A threesome for Xmas  (Read 775 times)

richeypechoir

So I want to buy myself a Christmas present - a threesome shaped Christmas present. And I'm looking for recommendations, if I may ...

So I'm in London. Don't mind if they're incall or outcall, and I guess I'm looking at a budget of up to ideally £400 an hour - could stretch to £500 if they're worth it.

Requirements? I've got loads, obviously. If I'm treating myself by fulfilling a fantasy it has to be done right, yeah?

So ...

They need to be under 30, super hot - pretty faces, toned gorgeous bodies. They need to be into each other - DFK with each other and me, licking each other's pussies. I want to watch them for a while before I join in. They need to want to double blowjob me OWO, and ideally CIM or if not CIF. Anal would be a bonus. And they need to be all over me the moment I walk in.

So I don't want much ...

All suggestions welcome ...

Offline iPad3

So I want to buy myself a Christmas present - a threesome shaped Christmas present. And I'm looking for recommendations, if I may ...

So I'm in London. Don't mind if they're incall or outcall, and I guess I'm looking at a budget of up to ideally £400 an hour - could stretch to £500 if they're worth it.

Requirements? I've got loads, obviously. If I'm treating myself by fulfilling a fantasy it has to be done right, yeah?

So ...

They need to be under 30, super hot - pretty faces, toned gorgeous bodies. They need to be into each other - DFK with each other and me, licking each other's pussies. I want to watch them for a while before I join in. They need to want to double blowjob me OWO, and ideally CIM or if not CIF. Anal would be a bonus. And they need to be all over me the moment I walk in.

So I don't want much ...

All suggestions welcome ...

Your in luck good sir the girls you want are

Miss KDD

Platinum Cindy

Both girls are filth yet highly professional, they are happy to work together and will do the lesbian stuff in buckets.

There's never an issue re booking as they normally have same day availability.

Can't post links but put the names into the search bar to find them on AW.

Enjoy and don't forget to post a reveiw.

Offline hendrix

Your in luck good sir the girls you want are

Miss KDD

Platinum Cindy

Both girls are filth yet highly professional, they are happy to work together and will do the lesbian stuff in buckets.

There's never an issue re booking as they normally have same day availability.

Can't post links but put the names into the search bar to find them on AW.

Fantastic advice  :thumbsup:

LL

Considering this was his first ever post (after 3 years spent lurking) and he didn't even say "please", I think there's a greater chance of JimmyRedCab being revealed as Santa Claus.  :hi:
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 12:21:55 pm by LL »