Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: amazing_vivianne - romford (now moved to south woodford)  (Read 1737 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7600528) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Morfius23

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Location met her in romford a few days ago in apartment not far from the brewery (looks like she's now moved to south woodford)

Comms called to arrange booking and sent over post code via text (usual ask of ''where are you from originally" prior to sending)

Price £80 30 mins + £30 OWO

Meet arrived at postcode and sent her a message she called and guided me to her apartment, she opened the door and was dressed in black lingerie, once in she guided me to the room and i asked her about services she told me normal service and if i want OWO it would be £30 extra so went for it, handed over the cash and she left the room to stash it and then returned.

got undressed and started feeling her body, i licked her nipples but then after a few seconds she said she was very sensitive so i stopped, onto the bed she wet wiped my cock and then started sucking slowly, a little eye contact and a few moans while sucking, then after a little while i told her to put the condom on and got her in doggy with me standing at the edge of the bed, went on for a few mins.

asked her if she could finish me with a blowjob she took off the condom and wiped me again then started sucking, also deep throated a few times, felt good didnt feel her teeth once and had the occasional eye contact with minimal hand action, but she was massaging my balls with her other hand, i told her i was close to coming so she stopped and finished it off with a HJ, gave me some wetwipes and cleaned my self up then got dressed and left.

Overall was pretty decent, a little expensive but does look as good as her pics, would return

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Morfius23

Just to update OWO now increased to £50 extra by her
Shes also advertising CIM now (however can’t confirm if she actually does this or not)