Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Monica - Swindon  (Read 2703 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7195580) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Chrisb79

External Link/Members Only

I paid Monica a visit yesterday in Swindon.

Comms: very prompt, polite, informative and good English

Looks: dressed in a long tight fitting dress, great body, lovely fake tits, fake ass, attractive with nice big lips and lovely smile.

Meet: usual behind the door, entered, very pleased with her casual yet very sexy figure hugging dress and looks. Met with a smile and kiss on the lips. In to the bedroom for a bit of lfk, paperwork sorted. Offered a shower but was fresh from home so not required. On to the bed both naked by this point, DFK touching, licking and stroking. Thus say says she wants to a suck my cock with a naughty look on her face. Good owo wet and deep. Then she spins round in to 69 for me to rim her and suck her cock. I’d say she is about 5.5” and was rock solid throughout. After a decent amount of mutual fucking she asks who’s fucking who first. I let her decide, she fucked me! Slow to start as requested and built up the pace. Being reasonably new to being bottom, I’m very tight, she commented that this was making her struggle to last so I told her to pull out remove the condom and cum in my mouth. I swallowed a decent sweet tasting load. She told me to keep sucking and after about another minute she came again! First time I’ve ever had a TS repeat. Then my turn to fuck her. Condom on, edge of the bed missionary. Felt nice and tight. Few positions and she said she wanted to fuck me again. Legs on her shoulders, she went harder than before while wanking me. Wasn’t long before I came hard and sprayed everywhere!! Clean up, small talk and left.

Paid £190 inc her cum. Was there about 50 mins. Nice time and I would see again.

Offline Chris1990mcr

She is brilliant hope she hits the north west again soon.

Offline Chrisb79

She said she is in Swindon for a week. Had come from Milton Keynes so suggests she is heading towards London

Offline Chrisb79

Planning on seeing Sabrinna in Derby today as I’m in town on business.

External Link/Members Only

Thanks to your review!  :thumbsup:

Offline here4fun22

Great review, really hope she comes to Bristol!

Offline Cheltclient

Gosh now she looks hot! Very tempted although if she’s only around for a week, times may not work.

Offline princerico

good work, must see for myself.

Offline bristolnick

I wish i could cum that quickly again!