Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: how to tell fake profles  (Read 1293 times)

bower

hi ive just started punting and im trying to work out how to tell whos real or not
ive used google search image but im not sure what that tells me. example External Link/Members Only

so is this fake?

example 2 External Link/Members Only

so is this real?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Welcome to UKP.

On the face of it, your instincts are correct.

However, it is best to post the AW links directly on here, that way you will get the wisdom and guidance of all the posters on here.
In addition, members here will also show you other tell-tale signs of fake profiles.

Finally, rather than post the huge large link above, use a site called tinyurl.com. Copy and paste the long link into there, and hey presto, it will shorten it to a very short, manageable, friendly url:

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

yorkshire123

Welcome  :hi:

Thats got to be the ugliest looking links I've ever come across  :D

Follow CT's advice & I'm sure help will be at hand.

Offline CBPaul

Welcome to UKP Bower.

Can you link to the AW profiles as well ? The bit with the URL towards the bottom of the profile with a 7 digit number and the profile name.

Needs closer inspection  :D

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Welcome to UKP Bower.

Can you link to the AW profiles as well ? The bit with the URL towards the bottom of the profile with a 7 digit number and the profile name.

Needs closer inspection  :D

Hi BRC, for future reference here is how to copy/paste a link.
Tried PM'ing you but its not available for you yet.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Thanks to yorkshire123

bower

lol sorry guys the links i posted was the google search ones   :unknown:

bower

this punting lark maybe short lived anyway ive had 3 meetings and theyve all been crap, no build up, lack of intrest, no owo  :( i havnt finished once! feel rather short changed lol goin to try one last time and if that bombs think im goin to try and find a girlfriend  :cry:

new_punter

this punting lark maybe short lived anyway ive had 3 meetings and theyve all been crap, no build up, lack of intrest, no owo  :( i havnt finished once! feel rather short changed lol goin to try one last time and if that bombs think im goin to try and find a girlfriend  :cry:

Post up the girls you've tried, lets see if there is anything obviously wrong with them.

Beyond that, you mean you didn't pop during sex or oral?  Takes good technique to get most guys to pop during oral, least that's what others here told me recently.

Perhaps we can recommend someone who will do what you want and take the time to get you to relax, if that's what you need.

bower

what i mean is they really dont seem to want u there (which i guess they dont lol) which puts me off, at least pretend your interested! then its been clock watching, no pychicial interaction just put your cock there etc so when my hours nearly up ive known im not goin to finish so i just give up. i think i maybe need a true gf experience or its not happining downstairs

new_punter

what i mean is they really dont seem to want u there (which i guess they dont lol) which puts me off, at least pretend your interested! then its been clock watching, no pychicial interaction just put your cock there etc so when my hours nearly up ive known im not goin to finish so i just give up. i think i maybe need a true gf experience or its not happining downstairs

Sounds like you need to give the guys here an idea of where you want to meet, what you like, etc and get some sound recommendations.

Perhaps post up in the regional forums.

vorian

Sounds like you need to give the guys here an idea of where you want to meet, what you like, etc and get some sound recommendations.

Perhaps post up in the regional forums.

Seems like the OP is choosing poorly, no need for that to carry on now he has found UKP.

Offline CBPaul

Thanks to yorkshire123

Bloody hell Yorkshire, very impressive, wish I'd thought of doing that.

Offline CBPaul

Seems like the OP is choosing poorly, no need for that to carry on now he has found UKP.

Quite right.

OP, if you want help then post the links, nobody can help otherwise.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Bloody hell Yorkshire, very impressive, wish I'd thought of doing that.

I've started to quote him in most newbie threads.

Offline CBPaul

I've started to quote him in most newbie threads.

Good move. The post with the screen dump had passed me by, wish I'd seen it now.