Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bank Transfer with WG - Trying to Be Discrete  (Read 1076 times)

Offline Bronson

Hi everyone,

Quick question for you all. I’m trying to figure out a way a WG can transfer me money without me having to give my name through my bank details. She’s out the way for me to collect in cash and owed me money for booking that didn’t take place as I paid in advance from a previous meet (Don’t ask, stupid move I know). Any suggestions how I can get my money transferred back to me in the most discreet way without giving my name??

Offline Al

There is new protection in place which states that in order to reduce fraud you must enter the name, account and sort code before payment can be made (online transfers).
However some (if not all) banks allow this to be overridden at the senders risk. they will get a warning saying the name they are paying to doesn't match the account the bank knows owns the account and do they want to proceed.

So it can be done but may depend on the bank the SP uses.

You would obviously need to tell her you are giving her a duff name so she knows to override the warning.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider

Offline Mr Sinister

PayPal or just swallow the cost/travel go a get the cash back in person, in all honest truth never pay a wg in advance otherwise you gonna have to go through all this palava you're lucky she is giving you the money back.

Offline Danyal118

I know what you mean, it’s a ball acher now. Don’t have PayPal. Was wondering if I can actually give her my bank details but fake name  :unknown:

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
This is potentially possible, would you accept an Amazon card from her? This can purchased using cash.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2021, 03:29:42 pm by Strawberry »

Offline Bronson

That’s exactly what I was thinking. Don’t have Cash App or PayPal, just want to give my bank details without my actual name and was wondering if payment will still go through without the WG being none the wiser

Offline Dopedj

That’s exactly what I was thinking. Don’t have Cash App or PayPal, just want to give my bank details without my actual name and was wondering if payment will still go through without the WG being none the wiser
Cashapp is easier. Just download the app and it allows you to enter any name or nickname as the name for the account and bank Your acct details are hidden away.

Offline alabama1

I may be wrong, but i thought all that was needed for a payment in, is an account number and sort code. Isn't supplying the persons name optional  :unknown:

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider
Cashapp is easier. Just download the app and it allows you to enter any name or nickname as the name for the account and bank Your acct details are hidden away.

This its dead easy, 2 mins to download,  2 mins to set up and boom job done
Assuming she also has it

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
This its dead easy, 2 mins to download,  2 mins to set up and boom job done
Assuming she also has it

:thumbsup:

Offline Moby Dick

I may be wrong, but i thought all that was needed for a payment in, is an account number and sort code. Isn't supplying the persons name optional  :unknown:
Used to be so.
Nowadays you have to provide the payees name. Checks are carried out to make sure all is legit.  The decision on whether to go ahead or not is still yours whatever happens - but the risks are made clear if you choose to go ahead after receiving a non-match.

“ The new system, known as 'confirmation of payee', was first introduced in October 2018 and becomes law on Tuesday, June 30 2020.”

When did you last make a payment to someone new?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2021, 04:04:18 pm by Moby Dick »

Online JontyR

Hi everyone,

Quick question for you all. I’m trying to figure out a way a WG can transfer me money without me having to give my name through my bank details. She’s out the way for me to collect in cash and owed me money for booking that didn’t take place as I paid in advance from a previous meet (Don’t ask, stupid move I know). Any suggestions how I can get my money transferred back to me in the most discreet way without giving my name??

You seem fairly confident of getting your money back. I don't think I would be. Out of interest, why did the booking not take place - was it cancelled at your behest or the SPs?

Do you use adultwork credits? Does she accrue them? Maybe she could purchase something from you through the Market Place? Not sold through there so not sure how it works

Offline alabama1

Used to be so.
Nowadays you have to provide the payees name. Checks are carried out to make sure all is legit.  The decision on whether to go ahead or not is still yours whatever happens - but the risks are made clear if you choose to go ahead after receiving a non-match.

“ The new system, known as 'confirmation of payee', was first introduced in October 2018 and becomes law on Tuesday, June 30 2020.”

When did you last make a payment to someone new?

I can't remember  :)

Offline fudi_maar

Regards Paypal - your full name will be revealed to the other party if you make or receive a payment.

Offline PunterNumber69

This is potentially possible, would you accept an Axxxxxx card from her? This can purchased using cash.
Good idea. She just needs to pop down her local supermarket to pickup an Amazon gift card. When she
takes it to the till she can get them to put whatever balance she likes on the card using cash, so it is totally anonymous. Once she has the card with the credit on she just needs to scratch off the panel on the back of the card and send you the card code. You can then redeem the card code on your Amazon code.  She won't get to know any details about you and you won't get to know any details about her.  They'll also be no transaction on your bank statement if you're concerned about a partner finding out. Amazon will just see that you redeemed a gift card with a given balance that was bought in a shop.  Very discreet.

Offline tantric talents

For my tuppenceworth
Don’t expect to get it back.
Just go and see her again. She might tack on some some extras or extend time to cover your “interest” especially if she thinks you might leave her a good review ;)

Offline norwichfunseeker

I dont know how it works, but I have an option on my phone to pay my contacts. which doesnt reveal my name I believe. Not sure how that would  work with punting phone.

Offline Moby Dick

I dont know how it works, but I have an option on my phone to pay my contacts. which doesnt reveal my name I believe. Not sure how that would  work with punting phone.
Dunno, I’ll pm you my details so you can add me to your contacts and you can use me like a guinea PIG if you like.   :thumbsup:

Offline Bonker

Hi everyone,

I can help.
You can give her my details and I'll hand over the cash to you next Friday.
"How gullible do you think I am?" I hear you ask.
Well...

Offline Straightsix

When I read shit like this it reminds me of the famine charity adverts always shown during lunchtime. That horrible sickly feeling of helplessness.
I hope there's a happy ending.
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish