Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Why don't agency girls join AdultWork too?  (Read 2108 times)

Offline AnthG

I appreciate this is kind of going to be a bit of a rhetorical topic (as in a topic I am hoping any agency girls reading it just read it and go, that's a good idea I will do that now) as opposed to one needing an explanation response from them as to why they don't do this.

But it just seems odd why most agency girls don't also sign up for an AdultWork account too. In the simplest of benefits it allows

1. You get to make money from Private Gallery Sales.
2. Even if you cannot offer an incall apartment you are just getting your name further out there to people who may never have seen you existed via the agency alone - so for example you could just say in your AdultWork profile if you want to see me call and book me through my agency.
3. It allows you to arrange Outcalls yourself and thus you can keep all that money so the agency doesn't need to take a cut out of your outcall money
4. You can chat with guys about services you offer via at the very least email first so people can come and see you with realistic expectations of what you do and don't do in advance.
5. You can write some text on your profile and sell yourself via it and convince guys to see you from what you write in your profile over just a photo and generic text on the agency website.
6. It shows you actually care about this job and thus are likely to offer a better service with better motivation/attitude during the booking to those girls without an AdultWork profile.

There are probably a lot more benefits it allows I am missing.

So like I say it just seems most girls in the north east are missing out by not even having a profile on AdultWork.

So is there something I am missing over just possible laziness as to why girls - especially in the north east - don't do this?
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

DaveMugabe

I spoke about this to onw girl.  She was too thick to see the point and forgot the name of the website (AW) by the end of the half hour appointment, and had to ask again!!!

a10

I've told a few of the better parlour / agency girls I've seen to go indie. Those that don't often cite the extra "workload" in answering phones and running bookings  :dash:

It's often simply being lazy. Some, however, are new to the game and use the agency as a springboard into it while they get the feel for the job.

As you say OP - if they don't, they're the ones missing out  :unknown:

LL

Could it be that the agencies insist that their girls work exclusively for them and never independently all the time they're on the books?

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I can understand why some girls only want to work through an agency.  after all you don't have to answer pointless emails or calls and silly texts and we do get a lot of them. I don't mean genuine enquiries that don't pan out but the idiots who think a phone call should start with the words "how much"  even though it is on profile or "you don't offer anal but I can make you cum loads so can I do it anyway"  and much sillier ones. 
Some find it easier to let someone else deal with all that.
It could be some feel safer working for an agency as we all know how agencies promise girls they vet the clients (they don't).
It could be they are not organised and find it easier to have someone tell them where to be and at what time.

Not everyone is suited to being Indie and having a profile can mean a lot of extra work for those who don't really want it

LL

It could be some feel safer working for an agency as we all know how agencies promise girls they vet the clients (they don't).
Do agencies tend to vet their girls?
We all know that agency owners insist on fucking all their girls for free, but beyond that I mean.

Offline NIK

Many seem to. Many of the Sheffield AW advertisers are actually working in parlours or for agencies.

vorian

I've told a few of the better parlour / agency girls I've seen to go indie. Those that don't often cite the extra "workload" in answering phones and running bookings  :dash:

It's often simply being lazy. Some, however, are new to the game and use the agency as a springboard into it while they get the feel for the job.

I know of a WG who did just that when starting out, she was always planning to be an indie but she worked for an agency for a couple of months to get the feel as you said. Seems a sensible move for the brighter ones.

Glader

I think it's good having independents and agencies seperate. Great backup if an indi let's you down

Jason

As I described in this thread there exist three types of agencies (type A, B and C). In all three types the primary advantage for the girls is that they do not have to deal with the meeting arrangement and hence plenty of timewasters, ping pong emails etc, answering questions, etc. Also girls working in “type A” agencies often get (i) richer clientele, (ii) newbies and (iii) fluffies – all three being considered their “favourite” clients. For “type B” and “type C” agencies (i.e. outcalls only) also take care of their safety and provide the driver.

So there are merits for a girl to prefer to work for an agency. After all they may say that better to earn £10K per month than £15K and be safer and enjoy more their jobs.

Offline smiths

Could it be that the agencies insist that their girls work exclusively for them and never independently all the time they're on the books?

Some might do this but the idea of course is the Agency works for the WG, she is self employed and a free agent. In exchange for them getting her her punters and advertising her she agrees to give them a set cut of her fees. Obviously it doesnt always work out like this as i have spoken to ex-Agency WGs who were threatened by the Agency owner when they said they wanted to go Indie or work at a Parlour as well.

Just wanting to turn up to suck and fuck is why some WGs work for Agencies, their punters are laid on and they havent got to attract them themselves or communicate with them before the punt. Same reason some choose to work for Parlours of course, difference is a Parlour also always provides the premises, a WGs biggest outgoing, not all Agencies by a long chalk do that. ;)

Offline smiths

Indeed, and some Agency owners do all they can to scare WGs when they mention to them about wanting to go Indie, either threaten them or say they will be taking big risks punting with punters safety wise. In reality if the WG is smart she does as you say here, works Indie part-time when not working for the Agency and sees how it goes. I have punted with many WGs like this over the years who eventually gave the Agency or Parlour the boot when they got established as an Indie. :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Nothing to stop a girl working under a different identity, very few show their face anyway, unless they work for Romanian gangsters obviously.

Offline Jimmyredcab

So there are merits for a girl to prefer to work for an agency. After all they may say that better to earn £10K per month than £15K and be safer and enjoy more their jobs.

Do agencies really care about security then, I very much doubt it.  :thumbsdown:

Offline latecomer

I spoke about this to one girl.  She was too thick to see the point and forgot the name of the website (AW) by the end of the half hour appointment, and had to ask again!!!

I think this just about says it all and probably answers the question!