Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natasha / Denisa - Castlereagh  (Read 1750 times)

Offline Curious-1

Natasha / Denisa

Links:

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Tel. 07494107958 / 07981830290

Belfast

Ok, This was a year or so ago, but lady is here now and again, seems to travel with Raisa.

I visited when she was in Castlereagh area. Not sure where she is working from at the minute, but ads are currently live on backpage.

So firstly the negative: 

She advertises under a couple of names and also changes nationality has been spanish and eastern european.  Said she is from Romania.

Advertises as 26 years old, probably late 30's.

All of the above is worrisome and if I had known at the time would have put me off.

Room:      Double mattress on the floor in large warm room.

Booked:    40mins - £60  Massage with happy oral start.

Lady:  Denisa was small and petite with great figure for her age and enhanced boobs
Seemed friendly enough and started with as requested with me covered.  Roll over for massage and it was ok, turned me back over on with a cover again and she got on cowgirl.  Seemed to get tired of this hopped of and turned over for doggy and I finished off somewhat surprised at the ending.

All in all a good punt, but funnily enough I would not have gone if I had seen all the different ads that I now have not sure why they do that if they provide a decent service.

Hope this helps some of you out.

Offline Greg05

Sounds more like a negative to me. Your eyes are better than. Mine as I wouldn’t have pegged those two profiles as being the same person.

Offline Curious-1

Yes, must be looking too much but thanks for the compliment definately the same girl!  :crazy:

Overall it was an ok punt, maybe would have been better putting it as neutral, but the other stuff I only learned afterwards. Like i said this was some time ago.

Offline Gordo

It never fails to amaze and confuse why anyone gives a different nationality than their own. Do they think that one nationality in some way makes them more appealing. Is a Thai girl going to more appealing than  a Chinese girl, or a Swiss better looking than a German.

Offline Greg05

Experience in Scotland suggests that Eastern Europeans and/or Romanians are controlled by gangs and/or have been trafficked. Punters have become a little more wise to this so WGs like to distance themselves from that suspicion whether that bias is true or not.

Try it

Def a positive for me met her a few times under the same name  University area last visit 15 mins which I would strongly recommmend broken English but quality meet

Offline Randall_graves

Lads, seen her advertising quite regulary but usually under a number of names and the ads are always a bit shady. I wouldn't go near her - not because of that, but because tbh she looks like a bit of a brute and her implants are terrible. No offence to her or the guys who have been with her, but I wouldn't put my winky in that if it was free, let alone pay 70 sheets for half an hour.

For that money (or even less) there are plenty of younger, better looking girls out there.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 03:13:59 pm by Randall_graves »