Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: RO technique advice  (Read 4360 times)

Offline NightKid

Not usually one for creating threads but this has been bugging me for a while now.
Just got back from a punt where I did RO on the girl and she was extremely responsive, which is rare but always nice to experience.

However, when they get that aroused, I sometimes have trouble reading the signs. My current MO is to continue until she can't take it anymore and let her stop me.
But I do worry that I'm causing oversensitivity or, worse still, pain. Should I be slowing down when the thigh-squeezing-head and bedsheet-gripping happens? Or can I continue to go nuts?

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Continue. She'll stop you if it causes discomfort or pain.

Generally women want (need) you to continue for a while after orgasm, while men generally want (need) you to stop pretty much once they've ejaculated. We have waves of pleasure rippling afterwards and unless we say "stop! ouch!" you can carry on and we will still enjoy.

The thigh squeezing etc is her cumming, and that's your sign to continue, continue, continue, yes yes yes, don't stop, that's it oooooooh yeeessssssssss.....!!!!!!

:kissgirl:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Don't stop when she starts to orgasm otherwise it will die in her. Uur men we can't cum or stop mid way if the stimulation stops. Just slow down a little to make it last longer. We don't get too sensitive after one orgasm or most of us dont as we can carry on and hopefully be lucky enough to have a few as once we have cum the next one is much quicker.
Men cumthen lose interest, women cum and are then turned on more normally

Offline OakTree

I've had it a few times that the girl has wanted to sleep after coming. Is this a hint for me to get my coat and fuck off?   :)

Offline mr-oraltastic

Slow and continued contact with the clit, moving between the odd suck on the clit and then back to continued contact with the clit. Use the flat of your tongue, not the tip and don't go lapping like a cat with some milk, slow and build with gentle movements. keep going until she physically pushes you away

.... and that's how I got the name Mr-Oraltastic

I hope you remember Dani?

SirFrank

Slow and continued contact with the clit, moving between the odd suck on the clit and then back to continued contact with the clit. Use the flat of your tongue, not the tip and don't go lapping like a cat with some milk, slow and build with gentle movements. keep going until she physically pushes you away

He's eaten more pie than desperate Dan and has a PhD in licking!

Offline madeinwales56

Well bully for you ...
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 01:15:37 pm by madeinwales56 »

Offline mr-oraltastic

Loverat

I think I feel sick

oralspatic ?
trumpette blower
flag waver

Offline madeinwales56

A skill I am proud off  :thumbsup:

Better than being known as Oralspastic I suppose ...

Offline regenmeister

Night Kid, I got some good tips from this video:

External Link/Members Only

Offline madeinwales56

Jealousy Gentlemen?

Not at all. We are just taking the piss out of you for being such a self obsessed knob.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 03:26:40 pm by madeinwales56 »

Offline mr-oraltastic

I shall take that as a compliment Sir   :kiss:   If a Mod isn't self obsessed he's not much of a Mod  :cool:

Offline OakTree

A skill I am proud off  :thumbsup:

Odd thing to say. It's not as if you can share this skill with friends and family  :vomit: I can't imagine you being in a pub with your mates and bragging about how you licked the fuck out of a prostitute the previous night or putting it on your CV in a job application. Besides you really could be deluding yourself and literally believing every word a wg tells you, she's hardly going to tell you you're shit at licking her out.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

I do. Each time you ensured I had one more than the time before. Some things you never forget no matter how many years it has been.  The name is very well deserved even though I laughed when you first told me that was your nickname. You wiped that laugh right off my face

Offline madeinwales56

I shall take that as a compliment Sir   :kiss:   If a Mod isn't self obsessed he's not much of a Mod  :cool:

Do you mean you are a moderator for this site?

vt

I do. Each time you ensured I had one more than the time before. Some things you never forget no matter how many years it has been.  The name is very well deserved even though I laughed when you first told me that was your nickname. You wiped that laugh right off my face

So you're the one responsible for Mr OralSpastic's self-delusion??  :rolleyes:   :lol:

Offline tesla

Do you mean you are a moderator for this site?

no it means he is a mod as in fashion victim

Offline mr-oraltastic

Hi Dani

Glad you remember

Mr-O XXX

Offline NightKid

Well, it's good to know that I haven't been doing anything particularly wrong thus far. Thanks for the replies, and doubly so for this:

Night Kid, I got some good tips from this video:

External Link/Members Only

I shall be looking forward to experimenting, and hopefully improving, soon.  :cool:

Offline madeinwales56

So you're the one responsible for Mr OralSpastic's self-delusion??  :rolleyes:   :lol:

Ha ha ha. That is funny. Oralspastic. Funny as fuck. Oralspastic and a Mod with a capital M. Really fucking funny.

Offline Denhamhoop

Just keep doing what you are doing the girl will let you know when its enough or if you feel like being evil just stop and do your own version of teasing but be prepared for foul language

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

Not at all. He was the one who told me that was his nickname and I have not seen him for a couple of years but when I used to he did actually live up to it. He gave very good and very prolonged oral to the point you had to stop him to have time to give him some pleasure.

Some people are just very good at oral as they listen to subtle prompts

Miss lia Amelia

Not usually one for creating threads but this has been bugging me for a while now.
Just got back from a punt where I did RO on the girl and she was extremely responsive, which is rare but always nice to experience.

However, when they get that aroused, I sometimes have trouble reading the signs. My current MO is to continue until she can't take it anymore and let her stop me.
But I do worry that I'm causing oversensitivity or, worse still, pain. Should I be slowing down when the thigh-squeezing-head and bedsheet-gripping happens? Or can I continue to go nuts?

I would carry on going nuts if i were you, she could be right on the edge at that point, or you could get repeated orgasms out of her. if not, she can tell you stop if too sensitive.

Dave2014

There is ZERO TOLERANCE for this kind of nauseous interaction, as set out in the Rules of UKP:

Here are the relevant Rules:

- Service Providers
This site allows service providers to be members, but there is zero tolerance for touting, flirting, attention-seeking and negative attitude towards punters. Service providers must respect the ethos of the site. This site is not a chat platform between clients and service providers, nor is it a support site for service providers. All service providers / non-punters must reveal their working identities - no 'anonymous WGs'. Service providers who have a dedicated website must have a return link to UKPunting and PuntingWiki.

vt

Not at all. He was the one who told me that was his nickname and I have not seen him for a couple of years but when I used to he did actually live up to it. He gave very good and very prolonged oral to the point you had to stop him to have time to give him some pleasure.

Some people are just very good at oral as they listen to subtle prompts

OK, it sounds like you need to offer him a freebie and take your love-in offline then!  ;)

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Hardly aove. He asked a question and I answered. It's also not flirting as we don't meet up since I moved and we are both more than aware that its to inconvenient for him to be able to slip out and back again to visit me die to the tram works thst won't be ending for the foreseeable future
I have also changed my services slightly as am now unable to have multiple orgasms so very prolonged oral is not on offer and that is his preference

Plus anyone who has met me would know I'm not really capable of flirting as I'm not subtle at all

BeesKnees

Well, it's good to know that I haven't been doing anything particularly wrong thus far. Thanks for the replies, and doubly so for this:

I shall be looking forward to experimenting, and hopefully improving, soon.  :cool:

Yeah it's a great vid. In all my sexual encounters, I never did enough foreplay or tease to warm the girl up before RO. I thought warming up WAS RO! I'm sure not every man knows the info in that vid so when you use those techniques, you get a better response from the girl because it's different from what she's normally used to. Plus, it makes it fun as you kinda know what you're doing and can experiment on what style of tongue lashing to give the girl!  :thumbsup:

great video all useful stuff to know

Offline Qwerty

Yup, great video -

encouraging, as I was already doing a lot of that stuff, so tells me I was doing something right

and informative, as there was plenty more I haven't been doing - yet

Hope this is a good news for tomorrow's girl... :-)

Offline HappyandLucky

Careful Dani, sounds like a bit of EAS kicking in  :D

orallychallenged what do you say  spackalisisus ?

Offline regenmeister

Glad to help.

Just as an aside, why is there so much bickering in this thread when someone has come here genuinely looking for information?

Offline HappyandLucky

Glad to help.

Just as an aside, why is there so much bickering in this thread when someone has come here genuinely looking for information?
Public forum which reflects all walks in life. Some helpful others enjoy enticing to start a tear up in the form of words. Is now and will be  :hi:

Offline regenmeister

Public forum which reflects all walks in life. Some helpful others enjoy enticing to start a tear up in the form of words. Is now and will be  :hi:

Bit sad when grown men act like kids. So be it.

Offline HappyandLucky

There is ZERO TOLERANCE for this kind of nauseous interaction, as set out in the Rules of UKP:

Here are the relevant Rules:
I understand the rules but personally I quite enjoy how fluffy punters can get when given the right signals. It's Part of what gives me a good chuckle and wish we could give more time to fluffies to expose their deep feelings before they get an informed awakening.   :hi:

Offline NightKid

It's cool, I don't mind it and I'm the thread starter. UKP is reliant on such scrutiny in order to self-regulate, so it's all part and parcel of it.

Offline mr-oraltastic

I had a meeting with Lisa7 a couple of days back. After her first tongue induced orgasm she asked me not to touch her clit as it was too sensitive but instead concentrate on the skin just above it. I tried and in a few minutes had her shuddering again. Just goes to prove you can teach an old dog new tricks

Offline Trevor12

I had a meeting with Lisa7 a couple of days back. After her first tongue induced orgasm she asked me not to touch her clit as it was too sensitive but instead concentrate on the skin just above it. I tried and in a few minutes had her shuddering again. Just goes to prove you can teach an old dog new tricks

I'll have to give this a go next time I'm down there.

Offline OakTree

I've often noticed when a women plays with her self, they rub their clit where you describe, the skin or hood above.

Offline mr-oraltastic

Exactly, I assume that as the clit is now supersensitive it is uncomfortable to be touched and the surrounding area now becomes more sensitive due to increased blood flow... What ever it was I had her wriggling like a lizard in a tin (Quote from the band The The from their track Infected)