Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Why do girls change there name?  (Read 2896 times)

Offline Kyuss

Been considering seeing the following lady

External Link/Members Only

She has now become

Why do they change there name, her profiles the same

Offline Bangers and Gash

To throw Inland Revenue, landlords, local drug dealers, Wonga, disgruntled punters, ex-boyfriends and pimps off the scent.  ;) 

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Latest feedback dated 01-Aug says it all. By changing her name, she thinks some punters won't remember.

PS You need to post her AW link that contains the 7-digit AW User ID Number, as this is unique to the above two profiles. It does not change when she changes her name, so it is easier to track than names.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

yorkshire123

To throw Inland Revenue, landlords, local drug dealers, Wonga, disgruntled punters, ex-boyfriends and pimps off the scent.  ;)

Plus passed on/sold profiles

Offline smiths

Latest feedback dated 01-Aug says it all. By changing her name, she thinks some punters won't remember.

PS You need to post her AW link that contains the 7-digit AW User ID Number, as this is unique to the above two profiles. It does not change when she changes her name, so it is easier to track than names.

Good tip for those unaware regarding the profile number CT. :thumbsup:

Offline Kyuss

Ditto from me

James999

Ditto from me

WTF is that supposed to mean, or are you just trying to get your post count up?

Offline Kyuss

WTF is that supposed to mean, or are you just trying to get your post count up?

Do you know what "ditto" means?

James999

Do you know what "ditto" means?

I know what Fuck off means, so why not fuck off outside and play with the other kids  :thumbsup:

Offline Kyuss

I know what Fuck off means, so why not fuck off outside and play with the other kids  :thumbsup:

Not only is this site informative, it's educational to. You've learnt a new word today

Offline fenderswoop

Not sure what this means

A girl can build up a lot of feedback and then pass or sell the profile onto another. The feedback is still there but the name and pictures is usually changed. So a brand new girl starts off with lots of feedback. One of the reasons I always mention girls name when leaving feed back on AW so anyone reading it can see if the profile has had a name change.

Offline Convince Me

A girl can build up a lot of feedback and then pass or sell the profile onto another. The feedback is still there but the name and pictures is usually changed. So a brand new girl starts off with lots of feedback. One of the reasons I always mention girls name when leaving feed back on AW so anyone reading it can see if the profile has had a name change.

Couldn't agree more with leaving the girls name but it should be her complete profile name. I appreciate the profile can still be passed on with the new recepiant inheareting the name. Just another little safe guard for us punters.

PolishGirlLover

Ahh this AW business gets more interesting by the day.

I know a girl or woman rather that recently had a name change in my HT and I was wondering what was going on as new pics flooded it so I assumed she retired. Then I find her on a new profile a few days later. I guess she sold it. Kind of dishonest no? But I guess money talks.

I've realised with me, girls whose feedback is 80+ I usually am turned off by. I just picture I line of men outside her door and her desirability drops. I think every Tom dick Harry is there look for someone else. It's such an irony. Little feedback is good too much becomes bad. It's like the law of diminishing returns.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 10:46:36 am by PolishGirlLover »

Offline NIK

In my experience the better service providers tend to keep the same name.

Rather like me and Jimmy!   :lol:

Offline Outcallguy

Doesn't the profile also get bumped to the top of searches as it falls under the "most recently updated" tick box.

So a change of name can get you more hits very quickly.

If you rarely update your profile you end up on the 5th or 6th page of a search where you may never be found...

Offline Jimmyredcab

In my experience the better service providers tend to keep the same name.

Rather like me and Jimmy!   :lol:

You make a valid point.     :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Why on earth would a girl with a good reputation change her name, it simply makes no sense.    :unknown: :unknown:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Doesn't the profile also get bumped to the top of searches as it falls under the "most recently updated" tick box.

If you rarely update your profile you end up on the 5th or 6th page of a search where you may never be found...

Then update the profile at least once a week, how long can it take, 10 minutes at the most.    :wackogirl:

James999

It also bumps them to the top of anyones "hot list" they are on, there's a simple trick to do this that quite a few pro$$ies use, I won't post it here as this is not a pro$$ie support / advice forum, and I doubt pro$$ies will mention it on Safe as they wouldn't want to assist their competition  :sarcastic:

Offline AnthG

It also bumps them to the top of anyones "hot list" they are on, there's a simple trick to do this that quite a few pro$$ies use,
Does just updating their profile achieve this too?

I ask as I always thought it did. I know it puts them to the top of searches, but I thought it did the same for hotlists too.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

No changing your name doesn't bump you up.  Only changing anything on the main body text does that but they have stopped doing that now as pimps were spending all day bumping up their girls so no one else could get a look in.

sometimes people who are new change their name quite often until they find one they feel comfortable with. (although they keep the same profile whilst they do it)

virgil

Why on earth would a girl with a good reputation change her name, it simply makes no sense.    :unknown: :unknown:

Probably not a very accurate response to the point raised but I know some girls get their profile taken off by AW for no valid reason and they start again with a new name in case AW just took the same name off straightaway.

the girls may be mistaken it makes any difference but they seem to think so.

Offline smiths

Been considering seeing the following lady

She has now become

Apart from the reasons already posted for Indies another reason WGs who work at brothels and Agencies names are changed is after they get negative reviews/feedback, the pimp simply changes their name and/or location to another they run attempting to deceive punters. They can also ask for the WGs reviews to be taken down on some punting sites, though not on here fortunately. The pimps logic no doubt is having NO reviews is better than bad reviews.

JV547845

I can only think sometimes crazy rumours must spread through saafe that you get 3% more revenue if you call yourself xxxxxxTheBestWGxxxxxx instead of The_Best_WG or what ever they started with. 

Ladies quit with the fucking XXXs.  We all deliberately logged in to a website that people use to pay for sex.  We get it.  XXXs don't give you anything over any WG without them. Except I'll give those without them the benefit of the doubt when it comes to having taste.

Castlemain four ex lager.  You remember that?  No?  Exactly.

courtney x

Hi this is courtney wow just saw your post ,sorry if me changing my name for a week caused confusion and distrust I had some minor problems with someone and went under the radar for a bit but my name was only changed for a week and none of my pics were touched so all my clients and people searching the local area who know me could still see it was me .Also to clear up the fact I hadn't had any feedback since August this Is because sometimes I may take a couple of months off and obviously was not around hope this has cleared up any confusion xx :dancegirl:

yorkshire123

Hi this is courtney wow just saw your post ,sorry if me changing my name for a week caused confusion and distrust I had some minor problems with someone and went under the radar for a bit but my name was only changed for a week and none of my pics were touched so all my clients and people searching the local area who know me could still see it was me .Also to clear up the fact I hadn't had any feedback since August this Is because sometimes I may take a couple of months off and obviously was not around hope this has cleared up any confusion xx :dancegirl:

But you're back now & that's all that counts  ;)

vt

...I had some minor problems with someone and went under the radar for a bit...

Seems you were right Bangers...I wonder which of the above it was??   :unknown:

sunday

It hasn’t cleared up my confusion, as she has had lots of feedback since August.

Am I missing something?

courtney x

Hi at the time posted I hadn't had any feedback for a little while I think as had some time off x And as for bangers being right she's not lol it was so a certain person couldn't find me when they googled my name an no it wasn't a drug dealer pimp or anybody else sinister lol it was just somebody very annoying lol and thanks yes now I am back xxxx

Offline cueball

And as for bangers being right she's not lol

I take it bangers is a lesbian then, with her 14 reviews

courtney x

Huh lol no just meant her reasons she gave was not the case x

vt

Hi at the time posted I hadn't had any feedback for a little while I think as had some time off x And as for bangers being right she's not lol it was so a certain person couldn't find me when they googled my name an no it wasn't a drug dealer pimp or anybody else sinister lol it was just somebody very annoying lol and thanks yes now I am back xxxx

Ex-BF then...annoying when they get all clingy and you need to fuck other blokes for cash, innit?  ;)

vt

I take it bangers is a lesbian then, with her 14 reviews

No-one told me Bangers wears a strap-on!?!  :D

courtney x

Ooooh ouch there's always one  :wacko: xx

spkmstr48

Just hope whoever you were hiding from didn't have your AW ID number. As has been pointed out, changing your name, doesn't change that.

Offline nigel4498

Was the annoyance Jamie? Bet he feels a right tit.  :D  :D  :D

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Some times name changes are just to try and find one that suits you if you are fairly new. In my first year I kept the same profile but went through five or six names until I found one that suited me and the way I worked and that I could happily stick with

Name changes on the same profile could mean GFE profile has been passed on but it could also just mean the girl got bored or changed some services and reinvented herself. For instance Carlycumslut decides not to offer CIM and OWO anymore so really has to remove the cumslut part of her name so has a complete name change

Sexy Squirter

I had to change my name only a month a go as a new WG profile appeared in same area as me and was a scamming  clients even copied one of my field reports and used it . I got clients ringing to book but was asking if I work with her or friends as profile so alike .and if so did not want to work with me... I could of made a whole new profile but would of lost field reports .