Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Trigger words that stop you or start you reading a review  (Read 3343 times)

Offline hendrix

Red: Romanian,Thai, Brazilian, Polish, Hungarian, GFE, Massage

Green: PSE, British, Extreme, Outcall

Offline usroads

BBW, Size 12
Blonde, OWO and CIM Included

Offline winkywanky

amazed how many have a red for enhanced tits.

Shows how little women know about men.

Online dreamwrx

Bravo A Decent Fist for starting a terrific thread :-)

Gymwear
Swimsuit
Leggings
Big Naturals
Braless
Pussy Lips
PAWG
Submissive
Schoolgirl
Girl Next Door
Cleavage
GFE
Cameltoe

Enhanced
420 Friendly
Dominatrix
Heavily Tattooed
Leather
PSE

« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 03:40:58 pm by dreamwrx »

Offline winkywanky

BBW, Fake Tits, Take the D, takes a good pounding, treat her well, fake moans, 420 friendly

GFE, DFK, perky tits, large areola, shaved smooth, OWO, CIM, Anal, Rimming Giving, does everything in her Enjoys list, No Extras

« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 03:44:17 pm by winkywanky »

Offline Thephoenix

female/transexual/alive

Can't think of any😕

Offline tynetunnel

amazed how many have a red for enhanced tits.
Me! I avoid them like the plague (or coronavirus) - I detest enhanced tits, I don’t find the ‘enhancement’ positive at all. I’d never knowingly book a WG with enhanced tits!  :hi:

Offline jordan452

Council estate, OWO extra, pimp, double booked.

Discreet apartment, OWO included, BBW thicker edition.

Offline Home Alone

Me! I avoid them like the plague (or coronavirus) - I detest enhanced tits, I don’t find the ‘enhancement’ positive at all. I’d never knowingly book a WG with enhanced tits!  :hi:

+1. I could have written that word for word, tt.  :vomit:

It's the assumption inherent in the word that it's an improvement that pisses me off. So often - not every time, obvs - they look like two fucking beach balls stuck on her chest and, on the - rare - occasions that I've booked a SP who's had this operation done, it's usually felt like it, too.

Offline WelshClipper

+1. I could have written that word for word, tt.  :vomit:

It's the assumption inherent in the word that it's an improvement that pisses me off. So often - not every time, obvs - they look like two fucking beach balls stuck on her chest and, on the - rare - occasions that I've booked a SP who's had this operation done, it's usually felt like it, too.

++1  :hi:

The only thing worse is the aw profiles that dont declare it. Sometimes buried in the tabs. Sometimes not mentioned at all.  :mad:

Offline ulstersubbie

Council estate,

I try and avoid them as well, some seriously dodgy ones out there.

Offline tynetunnel

++1  :hi:

The only thing worse is the aw profiles that dont declare it. Sometimes buried in the tabs. Sometimes not mentioned at all.  :mad:

Exactly. Finding out in the punt, and it’s happened to me, is positively awful. I met a girl off SA who had massive tits which had THE MOST HIDEOUS scars underneath, and were like overly pumped up footballs. Hard, to the point of uncomfortable! a complete turnoff!

Offline paper7

:lol: I don't know whether you're deliberately pulling GN's chain or are just too proud to admit that you fucked up in your first post. Dipper didn't have any problem holding his hand up and saying "oooops".

Perhaps your prickles are up because GN made a passing reference to your lack of reviews. Yawn guys it's so boring. How can I review fresh air blah blah. I don't think people would mind so much if you actually looked like you were going to take the plunge but there's always some reason you won't. Personally, I think people should cut you some slack but be mindful this isn't UKOnlyThinkingAboutPunting.

ps: if I hated peas but hadn't eaten at all for 10 years, I'd probably eat some peas if I had the opportunity. Just saying.
O.K. I got it wrong, perhaps I didn't explain myself very well, but then 'pobody's nerfect'

As for reviews, watch this space!

Offline winkywanky

O.K. I got it wrong, perhaps I didn't explain myself very well, but then 'pobody's nerfect'

As for reviews, watch this space!

We've been watching for 2.5yrs  :hi:.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Offline paper7

We've been watching for 2.5yrs  :hi:.
Oh good, I like people who are paying attention! :hi:

Offline winkywanky

And members here like people who post up reviews  :hi:.

Offline paper7

And members here like people who post up reviews  :hi:.
Can do WW, watch this space!

Offline paper7

Oh you tease.
Knowing my ruddy luck, I'll see that the WG is absolutely gorgeous and keel over with a heart attack!

Offline JontyR

Offline DonDickDraper

.....I have invented a new and fun-filled game for UKP members. List the words or phrases in a review's title or opening sentences that stop you reading any further and those that make you mad-keen to read on.

It's red for won't bother reading and green for the words guaranteed to pique your interest. Not obvious negatives like B&S, time-waster, etc, but personal preferences. Here are mine:

Red: BBW, curvy, busty, PAWG, pregnant, bubble-butt, ebony, black

Green: skinny, slender, petite, tiny, tall, TV/TS/trans, teen, redhead, duo

Green
OWO
CiM
Big-ass
Thick
MILF
Polish
Hungarian

Red
OW
Extra
Cum-once
Small
Enhanced
British
Romanian
Teen
TV/TS
Walk-in
Brothel
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 11:32:40 pm by DonDickDraper »

Offline webpunter

hopefully not before you amaze us all & do a review

Knowing my ruddy luck, I'll see that the WG is absolutely gorgeous and keel over with a heart attack!

Offline BlueRock

Red:

Crazy (seems all eastern Europeans love this word)
Blacked
Queen of spades
Enhanced
Blonde
Thai
Romanian
BBC

Green

Busty
BBW (unlike most I like em)
Indian
Ebony/Black