Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The lovechild of Smithie and Lil - taking up the family business  (Read 1498 times)

Ming

It would appear that Smithie and Lil's lovechild has decided to enter the family business....

Form an an orderly queue.....

External Link/Members Only

Ming  :hi:

Offline Oooops

I'm one one of those fckrs who ignore 'do not touch' and 'keep off the grass' signs  so I could not resist a peek. :dash: :dash:
18yrs old, I'm sure she mistook that age for weight, 18 stones more like and that's being kind and she looks like Smithie :D

Offline Merlin73

Thanks for the link Ming, I have always had a thing for hot girls in socks so she's 50% there.

And only £75 for half an hour...... :wacko:

Let me know where the end of the queue begins and I'll meet you there lads.

smithie1000

It would appear that Smithie and Lil's lovechild has decided to enter the family business....

Form an an orderly queue.....

LOL Ming but sorry that's not her, she is Dodo's baby, here is mine
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only   :scare:

Offline themanwho

Aren't we the lucky ones to have 2 such hotties here in West Mids. Lil Devil is facing some competition.

Roadster

Quote from: Adultwork Site - saucysam123's Profile
Alert: The authenticity or legitimacy of this member's profile has been brought into question. Please exercise caution.

Yep.  That is definately why you should excecise cation here!

:dash: :dash:

Offline suttonporksword

Holly dares you.  Even the sas would struggle to.justify the level of risk of this challenge

smithie1000

LOL Ming but sorry that's not her, she is Dodo's baby, here is mine
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only   :scare:

its the last picture in that mini skirt, as if that's going to attract you  :lol: :lol: :lol: :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline Taggart

Are there punters who really want to fck these kind of women?    :scare:
I must be missing something, as I always thought punters wanted to fck women they dreamed of - slim, sensuous, attractive - not women that looked like wifey !! (Theirs or next door's)

Ming

Are there punters who really want to fck these kind of women?    :scare:
I must be missing something, as I always thought punters wanted to fck women they dreamed of - slim, sensuous, attractive - not women that looked like wifey !! (Theirs or next door's)

Yes there are. I have a friend who has always commented on my partners as being too thin and he would fear breaking them in half  :D

He always goes for the larger women who need to carry a bag of flour round with them so they can be rolled in it to find the wet spot  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Merlin73

I get the fact that some guys like a BBW , in fact i have always hankered after a Nigella Lawson type myself. But surely Big Beautiful Women are preferable to Ugly Fat Cunts.......

Its about time we started licensing these girls (term used loosely) we should get some quality control involved, lol.

These profiles are the AW equivalent of the ones on X factor that think they are talented but are ultimately way off the mark....but at least they are promoting comical debate

smithie1000

Yes there are. I have a friend who has always commented on my partners as being too thin and he would fear breaking them in half  :D

He always goes for the larger women who need to carry a bag of flour round with them so they can be rolled in it to find the wet spot  :lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG never heard that b4  :lol:

smithie1000

I get the fact that some guys like a BBW , in fact i have always hankered after a Nigella Lawson type myself. But surely Big Beautiful Women are preferable to Ugly Fat Cunts.......

Its about time we started licensing these girls (term used loosely) we should get some quality control involved, lol.

These profiles are the AW equivalent of the ones on X factor that think they are talented but are ultimately way off the mark....but at least they are promoting comical debate
+ Nigella yes, if I wanted a BBW it would be someone like her, not fucking ugly  :wacko:

smithie1000

And thee winner is me.
Noooooooooo that can't be real, please tell me that is made up,  yuk yuk yuk  :scare:

Offline EYEPUNT

Noooooooooo that can't be real, please tell me that is made up,  yuk yuk yuk  :scare:

100 % true.she even holds gangbangs at a local swingers
club. Now who was looking for a west mids barebacker
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 04:00:41 pm by EYEPUNT »

Ming

And thee winner is me.

OMFG, please, I was eating, now I have to go and wash my eyes  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Offline Tommy1983

Just been sick in my own mouth......and weeped a little! :vomit:

Ming

Sister ...?? External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Smithie, you didn't say you had another daughter!!!! and with glowing feedback like this:

"breakin glass (3)    25/11/2013 16:48    Seeking Services
     invited juicee to mine for an out call paid 1.30 for the hour very responsive cant wait for the next time"

She's clearly overcharging, but at least you'll be able to afford an extra packet of fags if she sees 6 clients  :bomb:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

smithie1000

Smithie, you didn't say you had another daughter!!!! and with glowing feedback like this:

"breakin glass (3)    25/11/2013 16:48    Seeking Services
     invited juicee to mine for an out call paid 1.30 for the hour very responsive cant wait for the next time"

She's clearly overcharging, but at least you'll be able to afford an extra packet of fags if she sees 6 clients  :bomb:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well this might sound bad to some but if my ex gave birth to something like that it would have gone in a bucket of water... :scare: