Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: bombay badgirl  (Read 3004 times)

Offline audip

Any recommendations for an indian/Asian girl in Walsall or Wolverhampton

Offline Bumbuttass

Suddenly I feel like eating a Pot Noodle  :lol:

Offline audip

I just want to get my noodle in a pot  :dance:

Offline Mothball15

They are a nightmare to find, esp in brum. The only one I saw was raveena kaur and another one based in the Arcadian, but the latter moved on. 

Dodo

I saw an absolute cracker in December.....she is on holiday with a punter right now but I can't for the life remember her name......any help would be welcome

Offline Night king

Suraiya, dodo is the one? She used work at funplace back in the day went by name amira.

Dodo

Suraiya, dodo is the one? She used work at funplace back in the day went by name amira.
Now that does sound vaguely familiar....I saw her in Dudleeeeeee for one of the best punts ive ever had.

Offline audip

How do I wallop this Raveena Kaur? And I think I saw a profile once of a Suraiya Bibi describes herself as a courtesan...I just want to wallop..never mind the fancy stuff.

Harvtt

Now that does sound vaguely familiar....I saw her in Dudleeeeeee for one of the best punts ive ever had.

Could it have possibly been busty Aleesha that you saw. Massive FF breasts? I know she used to work in Dudley around 7/8 years ago!

Dodo

It was Suraiya......her aw profile is down right now so guess she is still away. If anyone has her mobile number PM it please.
Cheers

Dodo

« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 07:46:31 pm by Dodo »

sexdrugsrock

I owe you one Juan........thanks for that.......so she is back  :wacko:

But has changed what she offers, and reduced prices to reflect rhis

Offline M8gic

Very limited services on offer.

Offline M8gic

How do I wallop this Raveena Kaur? And I think I saw a profile once of a Suraiya Bibi describes herself as a courtesan...I just want to wallop..never mind the fancy stuff.

I seen Raveena once, very vanilla

Offline jayuk99

Offline Mothball15

Raveena kaur is in adultworks. Her images are accurate but she tours a lot so incalls are hard to book. When she does it was off broad st.

She did owo once but that's a no no. Yes she has gone vanilla.

Her aw profile is updated frequently so she is no time waster.

I look coward to your review.