Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vicky_28 - Hounslow/Feltham Area  (Read 1506 times)

40 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7045013) (33 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by alibirmingham]

Offline Karim69

Link to profile:  External Link/Members Only

Date: 26/04/2024 - £90 for 30 mins

The Comms:

Excellent by Vicky, this would be the first time I would be meeting her and her comms were perfect, she answered all my messages and took my calls with ease confirming our afternoon booking for 30 mins and again no issues when I arrived at her place near Feltham, all very clear and easy to arrange.

The meet:

After so many positives for Vicky I thought it was my go today to meet this amazing lady. As soon as I arrived at her place I was made to feel at ease plus she is very easy to talk to and makes that extra effort. The paperwork sorted out then she started to French kiss me, full on tongues and as many have said it is noticeable she is a smoker but this didn't put me off at all.

She then moved onto giving me an incredible BJ without, fully deepthroating me at times with plenty of saliva, truly felt incredible... we then moved onto the 69 position, Vicky has a great pussy and arse, smelt very clean and fresh and tasted just as nice. Vicky continued to suck me hard whilst I licked her pussy and arse  licking both her holes and burying my tongue in them. She really gets into the session and seemed to enjoy this more and more and that's when she moved her head further down and gave me an amazing rimjob. Her rimming skills are some of the best ive experienced, she likes to use loads of saliva and gets in very deep with her tongue and all around , pure bliss.

On with the condom and great sex in missionary style where she was enthusiastic throughout, then onto doggy where she was the same, then I asked her for anal and she was more than happy to do this. Anal sex with Vicky felt incredible, easy on entry with some lube and she really seems to enjoy it fully taking my length and controlling the tempo at times. She was also happy for me to switch between fucking her pussy and arse. Then whilst she was in doggy position I pulled out licked her up and down again both holes and then back to more vaginal and anal sex, both of us really enjoying the time spent together.

As I was close to finishing I took off the Dom and Vicky started to rim me once again licking away then moving onto my balls where she would suck and lick them deeply, more deepthroat again the I shot all my cum into her welcoming mouth, she stayed sucking until she got every drop which was the perfect end to our session.

Conclusion:

An amazing first meeting with this beautiful Polish lady, why didn't I see her sooner?? she delivers on all her listed services and really gets into the session and he feedback on this site proves it. Vicky is one of the best ladies I've seen this year and I will see her again very soon. Sure its a slight trek going to see her in the remote part of Feltham where she works but its truly worth it once your there.

Offline Jayjay1

Did she do dirty talk and how was her boobs, soft or hard bolt ons?

CIM included in the price?

Offline Veinspulser

Thanks for your review, she is on my HL.

Wondering if she still sallow like it was initially on her likes on my memory...

Offline Karim69

Did she do dirty talk and how was her boobs, soft or hard bolt ons?

CIM included in the price?
Her dirty talk was limited in our session and her boobs are on the harder side with all the adjustments but they look good and I don’t mind fake tits if done well. CIM also included in the price but she didn’t swallow just discreetly spat out in the bathroom. I’m also a big fan of ladies who swallow so this would have been the perfect session if she did do that l but I still give Vicky a solid 9/10 in every other department, she doesn’t disappoint 😃

Online patelprat

Thanks for your review, she is on my HL.

Wondering if she still sallow like it was initially on her likes on my memory...
I do not think she has ever had swallow as a like and she's never swallowed for me at least.

Offline jgillis

In my experiences with Vicky, CIM was never offered or received.

One thing she does do, when the climax is near the end of time, rather than going to the bathroom for a spit-n-rinse, she instead just spits out into a tissue and discards into a waste bin.

Then she proceeds to lol around naked, narrating long dialogues as the ladies are apt to do.

All the time with my seed swimming around in her mouth and occasionally forming long strands across her open lips.

It's quite mesmerising.

I've never built up the courage to dive in at this point for a long slow deep French kiss.

Offline randompunter1234

she does go on a rant.... sometimes it can go on too long and eats too much into your time

current rant is about the builders/ workman as she is redeveloping a house. This work pays really well :wackogirl:

On my recent vist I noticed she had a Joseph Stiglitz on the bedroom shelf... was quite amusing. Must make for an interesting reading in between the punts :cool:

Offline Karim69

she does go on a rant.... sometimes it can go on too long and eats too much into your time

current rant is about the builders/ workman as she is redeveloping a house. This work pays really well :wackogirl:

On my recent vist I noticed she had a Joseph Stiglitz on the bedroom shelf... was quite amusing. Must make for an interesting reading in between the punts :cool:

I kept my conversation levels to just the basics as it was our first meeting and thankfully she wasn’t in any rush at all… I paid for 30 mins but was out of her place closer to 40 mins in total and mostly this was all action, I certainly want to see Vicky again soon.