Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natalie Lovely-Huddersfield  (Read 5112 times)

3 review(s) for natalie lovely (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline anonyorks

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: Good, messaged through AW and received a number to text (all contact till arrival was by text)

Cost: £50 for 15 minutes

Services: HJ, OWO, CIM & S, DFK.

Venue: Apartments with free parking

The Lady:

Early 30's, slim, dark hair, great little boobs/bum.

The Meet:

Was over in Huddersfield with work and fancied a great BJ with hopefully CIM on offer. Searched on AW and Natalie was available. Messaged her and received a number to text and headed to the location. Arrived and was given a big snog on arrival. She is a great kisser so I was rock hard instantly. Through to the bed which was in the same room (open plan apartment) and I noticed various outfits and toys dotted about. She started an amazing blow job, spitting on my cock and balls to get it wet so the BJ became very sloppy. She was playing with herself too and sounded very wet (I wish I had booked longer at this point but I literally didn't have the time), great deep throating getting me all in. Few minutes later I came and she swallowed the lot and it felt amazing. I was offered a shower which was nice to say it was a 15 minute booking. She is out of my way otherwise I would be back for a hour in no time.

Pros

Amazing kisser, great oral skills, very sexy girl.

Cons

None

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Excellent, glad you had a great time  :thumbsup:

She sounds fab and her body looks great. Any comments on her facial looks ? Thanks. 

Offline anonyorks

She'a not stunning but looks sexy if that makes any sense.

Offline munterhunter

I haven't seen her but she's the kind of lady that I gl for and as I am working in Halifax next week I think I'll try to arrange an appointment.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

She'a not stunning but looks sexy if that makes any sense.

Thanks. On the hl if in area.

Offline stevedave

I'm hoping to be in that neck of the woods at some point in the next week or two, but her profile appears to be down...anyone know if she is still working? Not been that long since the review!

Offline Giant4

Links dead - shame cause I'm also in that neck of the woods this week

Offline anonyorks

She had on her profile that she was going on holiday till I think the end of August. I'll keep an eye out as I'd love to have a full on session.

Offline anonyorks

Offline Tykethat

Just noticed on her A/W profile, she wont be on there much longer. So get her contact details. If she will give them out.

Offline cueball

New name and currently active,
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hmmm

It seems the op has reviewed both these lasses, he'll know whether it's the same lass

« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 05:10:07 pm by cueball »

Offline stevedave

Hmmm

It seems the op has reviewed both these lasses, he'll know whether it's the same lass

It is  :thumbsup:

OP has mentioned it to me before - quite some time ago to be fair, which is why I'm surprised at the very late bump of this post...