Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Allex GFE Sheffield  (Read 413 times)

Offline hornypunter

Was debating whether to give this one a positive or neutral. Decided on a neutral for a couple of reasons.
Finding myself in Sheffield I had the urge to punt, after a few phone calls to various parlours it appeared that my choice was going to be limited. I had checked GFE website earlier and so decided that was going to be the best option.
 One reason this gets a neutral is that Gfe does not seem to be the most welcoming and friendliest parlour I have ever been in,seems customers are tolerated more than welcomed at reception. The ladies briefly introduce themselves they are one of the plus points.All seemed very attractive.
 Chose Allex a petite blonde with enhanced breasts in her mid twenties. She showed me up to the room where I had a shower before she rejoined me. I opted to have a massage first ,this was very brief but enjoyable . Time to turn over for a bit of light kissing and then oral without , unfortunately this was also very brief,hence another reason for a neutral. However,the fact that i had a fit young blonde in front of me who I was soon about to fuck did not put me off. So I thought I would go down on her as her pussy looked very inviting.She tasted nice and fresh would have stayed there longer,but my head was telling me how much I needed to be inside her. So condom on and straight into doggy,felt and looked good from my point of view.After a while turned her over onto her back before fucking her again.Getting near the point of no return I wanted to see my cock going in her once more. So back to doggy and the sprint home.
 If the reception had been more welcoming I would definitely return as the ladies seem top notch,as it is I am undecided.A visit to a parlour lady is the full package and so the reception has to be taken into consideration that and the brief oral without.

Offline Marra

You beat me to it - having not punted for over 18 months I did twice in a week. One of which was Allex - for me it was a negative poor kissing, poor owo and only 20 minutes (shower time - 10 mins - sat waiting for the return)  included in the booking.
For me this made it a negative.
Have to agree about the parlour though.

Offline pmuk

Such a shame as I reviewed her a while back. She is very attractive with a great figure. Seemed like a nice person but services were a bit too brief. My punt sounded the same as yours. In the back of my mind I thought it might change with experience but sadly this does not seem to be the case.