Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XChristina_Greyx retiring in Bristol  (Read 1039 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=58195.msg749159;topicseen#msg749159

Seemingly was guilty of re tweeting the outing of a punter.   :bomb: :bomb:

Now offering appointments at a knock down price of £100ph before retiring.   :dash: :dash:

Obviously a dusty phone.  What a surprise!  :dash: :dash:

vw

There are so many eternal retirers and last day in towns that go on for ages.

Offline Johny Stone

Check her blog, she postponed  :D

vw

Check her blog, she postponed  :D
That says she wont be touring any more but staying in London, since when is Portishead in London ?

Another nail in her credibility

Offline Cunning Punt

Not seen her - and not tempted TBH - but have been aware of her profile for some time.

She used to work in Oxfordshire until about 4 months ago and she was supposedly retiring then.

In fact, even back then she had "retiring next week" up on her profile for about 2 months.

She must think punters are stupid.

Islander

Size 14 my arse, I'll bet she's as wide as she's tall if you were stood in front of her.
I just don't get why these fattys try it on, I guess it's because not enough people walk ?

Offline Roth

Size 14 my arse, I'll bet she's as wide as she's tall if you were stood in front of her.
I just don't get why these fattys try it on, I guess it's because not enough people walk ?

+1  :scare:

Offline Roth

Still retiring. :dash:  It's been our last chance to see her for fucking weeks.   :dash: :dash:

SirFrank

Sounds like a closing down sale... Everything must go etc

Offline Johny Stone

Still retiring. :dash:  It's been our last chance to see her for fucking weeks.   :dash: :dash:
More like 6 months  :lol: