Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Need short notice bristol punt..Anelisseee any good?  (Read 1132 times)

Offline SPwest

Hi fellow bristol punters...feeling horny, need a short notice punt, a girl under 35 who does anal..thinking about Anelisseee (sorry can't do link) anyone seen her? Any ideas? Cheers

Offline rudolph hucker

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not seen as she is Romanian. Looks dirty though, especially as a Miley Cyrus-esque blond.

Offline JimmySW

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not seen as she is Romanian. Looks dirty though, especially as a Miley Cyrus-esque blond.

Dreadful reviews!

Offline madeinwales56

Romanian. Move on & don't bother.

fatmonkey85

i saw her a year or so ago and liked her, but the new look photos look like someone completely different?

Offline SPwest

Saw this girl instead..
External Link/Members Only

Very fit, tiny body. Enhanced tits but nice. Good looking girl and tight...but no anal or owo as I had requested, she told me this on arrival so we renegotiate price. Let me film but no face. Started getting annoyed when I couldn't cum! So I said I'd finish myself off over her tits.."not on face" she barked...so I sprayed over her face and hair to piss her off!

Offline rylond21

Saw this girl instead..
External Link/Members Only

Very fit, tiny body. Enhanced tits but nice. Good looking girl and tight...but no anal or owo as I had requested, she told me this on arrival so we renegotiate price. Let me film but no face. Started getting annoyed when I couldn't cum! So I said I'd finish myself off over her tits.."not on face" she barked...so I sprayed over her face and hair to piss her off!

Nice work, got what she deserved. Profile lists Facials, A levels and OWO. Needs updating!