Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissLouisex - Southampton  (Read 866 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7191789) (6 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by MrMatrix]

Offline south_fifty

External Link/Members Only

£130 for 30 mins although her rates may have risen.
Messaged the afternoon before for a 8AM meet at an well known chain hotel in Eastleigh.  Was after an Kissing, OWO and CIM meet which she agreed to.  All very easy to arrange once we had texted back and forth to work out a time that worked

Arrived at the hotel and sat down in the spacious lobby, messaged I was there and was given the room

On opening the door I wa greeted by this very pretty blonde haired lady.  Nicely made up with thick glossy neutral lipstick.  Just how I like it with probably filled lips. Age on the profile close enough and the pictures pretty accurate.  No complaints from me.

Being an early meet, I was freshly washed and we got down to some deep kissing with lots of tounge and wetnes.  Nice

Soon she had me out of my boxers and was taking all my cock with plenty of eye contact.  I had to ask her to stop so I did not cum too soon. And we kissed and fondled some more. 

She said should we put a condom on and fuck so I reminded her of my CIM request.  No problems so she got busy again and before long I shot my load.    No attempt to dogde and she took the lot and stayed on me until the last drop.  As per her profile she swallowed the lot too.

Mission complete we kissed a bit more and gently wound down with a bit of chat before I made my way on time.

Perfect 1/2hr oral / CIM session.  Will repeat maybe with sex...