Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: G-Ellaxxx - 1hr outcall SW London borders - reassuringly expensive  (Read 2214 times)

Quesadilla

Another review that was originally posted on UKE before being deleted - didn't have a copy of this one in full hence not posting it til now - and hence the relative sparsity.  I was just reminded by Gabi's most recent review.

Who? G-Ellaxxx - formerly Gabriella from Maxes
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
What? 1 hour outcall
When? 30/09/2015
Where? My place
How much? £300
Why? Recommendation by Hendrix and MissKDD for a quality PSE / anal loving slut

About the girl
         Looks (face)
   Her AW profile pics actually show enough of her face for you to get a good idea - they are very accurate.  Very pretty latino look although she's actually a more exotic mix. 
         Looks (body)  Again her AW pics give a very accurate rendition - she's skinnier in person than she looks but that just makes her tits and ass all the more impressive.
         Services   Fuck me, where do I even start? DFK, OWO / DTBJ / Face fucking / more extreme face-fucking / gagging / RO / 69 / Rimming / Mutual rimming / anal fisting / fucking every-which-way-but-loose (covered) / toys / fucking machines / fucking exhausted just thinking about it frankly. :P
         Attitude  Professional, confident, friendly
         Comms  Pitch perfect from the get-go - initially via AW, booking made online then switched to TXT.  However - this was back when she'd just got her AW profile online so clearly wasn't as busy.
         Visit again? Yes, but to be honest only for a special occasion when finances permit.
         Recommend? If you can afford her, you should definitely consider seeing her, in terms of services there are few I've seen in the same league.

Can't remember all the gory details many will be pleased to hear.

As other reviewers have said she is very full on - probably even more full on than a MissKDD or Lindsey XX - although unlike these ladies Gabi is not as sub - she knows what she likes and unless you drive she will carry you along for the ride. 

My benchmark at this end of the punting price range is MissKDD so anyone who doesn't deliver more than KDD had better be charging less.  It's a tough one for me as if Gabi was in the same price range I'd see her again and again.  As it stands I'd still have to pick Kristen every day of the week for a full service anal / rimming / you-name-it-she-does-it service provider as she's more my speed and just much better value for money. 

But for variety and a change from MissKDD if you can afford to see Gabi I'd have no hesitation recommending her.

I did promise myself a duo with Gabi and MissKDD and that is definitely still on my bucket list, but it will have to wait til I get a decent bonus as my budget is not quite what it once was and there are currently more cost-effective options for a duo.

Quesadilla

A Stella punt !

:lol: :lol: :lol: B'doom tish! Webpunter ladies and gentlemen, he's here all week! :D  :drinks:

Online NightKid

Interesting that your positive came on the back of a negative posted 6 hours ago - and that you were conveniently "reminded" by it instead of the other review she received earlier in the month on 4th Jan.

Not.  :rolleyes:

vw

Interesting that your positive came on the back of a negative posted 6 hours ago - and that you were conveniently "reminded" by it instead of the other review she received earlier in the month on 4th Jan.

Not.  :rolleyes:
this one

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=81604.msg1011676#msg1011676

Didn't USH get loads of shit for that a while back with another negative !

Does seem short for a quasi review, maybe rushed. Very convenient has been sitting on it since 30/9 and comes on the back of a negative, bad timing anyway
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 01:25:47 am by vw »

Quesadilla

In the normal order of events I'd have just did what e.g. Claretandblue did and make a comment on the thread along the lines of "sorry you had a bad punt - my experience of her comms was much better, but then that was before she got busy".

But I'm not allowed to post on other review threads so I re-did my review instead as that was my only alternative.  Just posting within the rules I've been given - as everyone else does.

You can call it white knighting if you want - but anyone who reads my review above and thinks that's  "white knighting" must be dyslexic at best.   :wacko:

vw

In the normal order of events I'd have just did what e.g. Claretandblue did and make a comment on the thread along the lines of "sorry you had a bad punt - my experience of her comms was much better, but then that was before she got busy".

But I'm not allowed to post on other review threads so I re-did my review instead as that was my only alternative.  Just posting within the rules I've been given - as everyone else does.

You can call it white knighting if you want - but anyone who reads my review above and thinks that's  "white knighting" must be dyslexic at best.   :wacko:

Clear as day white knighting

Bad timing though, and uncletosspot got his similarly devious review tuned into a post for exactly the same, you are white knighting or possibly discount collecting !

Boo hoo you cant comment on other threads, sure you brought that on yourself, expect you blame someone else for that to.  :sarcastic:

And to call some one dyslexic suppose you have developed a 5 minute test to diagnose this as you are the great nacho !  Suppose these forum diagnostics make you feel superior, I could diagnose you to if you require.  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 10:16:04 am by vw »

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Nice try, but you could post 10 positive reviews of her and it wouldn't change my opinion.

cockneybstrd

This move seems as duplicitous as the Uncle SnideHeart counter review of Little Katie after she was left a negative.

The decision to re post this can only be to 'curry favour' and divert attention from a negative review.

An absolutely disgraceful move in my opinion but one that does not surprise me given the nature of the OP.

GBush

There's some shit going on here.

She's knocking out £80 30 minute punts and Quassimodo is loved up at £300 for the hour.

Maybe it's because Q is sooooooo special and just brings out the best in all the girls.

Let's hope admin pulls the trigger.

Offline Marmalade

So basically trying to weasel round the polite guidelines. I am surprised you're posting at all frankly but it says a lot for the tolerance on UKP.

You can call it white knighting if you want - but anyone who reads my review above and thinks that's  "white knighting" must be dyslexic at best.
[/quote]

No, they're just decent punters who put punters first. From what I recall you haven't even earnt the distinction for people to bother slagging you off.

Quesadilla

So basically trying to weasel round the polite guidelines. I am surprised you're posting at all frankly but it says a lot for the tolerance on UKP.

You can call it white knighting if you want - but anyone who reads my review above and thinks that's  "white knighting" must be dyslexic at best.

No, they're just decent punters who put punters first. From what I recall you haven't even earnt the distinction for people to bother slagging you off.

Call it what you will Marmalade - I put punters first by posting my reviews - which many here don't.  I had about six or seven reviews on UKE deleted - having spent quite some time writing them up I really didn't feel that motivated to go back and revisit them.  When I was asked recently via PM by a UKE / UKP member about Flexylexi I could have just replied direct and not shared that review again, but I did not. As you will see on that review thread a number of punters benefited from my review.

As I said - reading Gabi's review reminded me I did have a good time with her.  And if anybody had actually bothered to read my review here of Gabi you would see it's not a glowing endorsement -as I make clear she's extremely premium rated and not someone I would see again in a hurry as there are better priced options who offer the same services.

Oh, and I very much doubt calling her overpriced is going to earn me brownie points and a discount!!!  :sarcastic: :wacko:

My reviews as always are honest and balanced. If you think otherwise report me to Admin. 

Offline Marmalade

Firstly, I'm not really in the habit of reporting people to Admin. Secondly you don't punt in my area so I can't be bothered reading your posts in detail. My comments were based firstly on the fact that many regular respected punters who do know you don't seem to hold you in high regard. My comment was based on your own admission in this thread that you are deliberately trying to get round the spirit if not the letter of where you're allowed to post, which doesn't in my books say much for your attitude. If you've been given some leeway I suggest you might want to respect that and prove yourself by using it wisely, that's all.

:hi:

Quesadilla

Firstly, I'm not really in the habit of reporting people to Admin. Secondly you don't punt in my area so I can't be bothered reading your posts in detail. My comments were based firstly on the fact that many regular respected punters who do know you don't seem to hold you in high regard. My comment was based on your own admission in this thread that you are deliberately trying to get round the spirit if not the letter of where you're allowed to post, which doesn't in my books say much for your attitude. If you've been given some leeway I suggest you might want to respect that and prove yourself by using it wisely, that's all.

:hi:

There's a big difference between "trying to get around" and "working within", but fair comment.

I take on board that this does look like white knighting - at least I might have caveated it accordingly.  But I had time on my hands last night and the negative reminded me so it genuinely seemed as good a time as any to rewrite my review.  I was however very careful to ensure the review was as balanced as possible. If anything - and no doubt Admin can check this as he probably has access to my original deleted review still from UKE - this version is even less positive as it's with the benefit of greater hindsight and distance from the punt - ie no post-orgrasm fuzzy glow.

As to the "regular respected punters" who "seem to know me" - this is the kind of mindless drivel they have posted in response to this review:
She seems to have arranged a good positive in 6 hours, her organisation cant be that bad ! 

WK reveiew  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=81650.msg1012091#msg1012091
When you need a hasty review ....... Who you gonna call??

Well it ain't fucking ghost busters

Now - anyone who seriously think that if Gabi really had contacted me in sheer desperation asking me to quickly post a positive in return for some kind of discount - that I would post a review telling punters how she is overpriced and that there are better options for less - must be completely brain dead.  :wacko:  :lol: You literally could not make that shit up.

They will be joining the rest of the trolls on my ignore list as responding to that kind of behaviour is what got me banned last time around.  Life is too short.  :music:

Offline Marmalade

You write much and say little. Good luck, cos I'm too bored   :music:

vw

As i said earlier, always someone elses fault, it was your fault you got banned in the first place, you chose the responses.

and Mr president that Ghostbusters, genius!