Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle Independent - London tour - first class GFE  (Read 4472 times)

Quesadilla

Who? - Michelle Independent
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
What? - 1 hour incall
When? - January 2016
Where? - Nice hotel near Shepherd's Bush as part of her Jan London tour
How much? £130
Why? - Had to see for myself what all the fuss was about. Actually have been trying to book her for over a year, missed out before she moved to Birmingham and since I've been back in the punting saddle I've been unable to catch her on one of her regular London tours as she is usually booked up very quickly. 

Comms  Decided to take a hiatus from punting over Christmas for personal reasons so had a few weeks off - had actually cancelled a duo for the weekend but then seriously regretted it and had the raging horn on Monday.  My punting hiatus was no longer looking so sensible.  I checked Michelle's profile on AW on the off chance as I knew she was touring early Jan.  Lo and behold she had a spot free! Dropped her a line on UKE - but too late, that spot was taken. Glumly asked her to bear me in mind if another one came free, not really expecting anything, then Tuesday morning, a quick message saying she had a cancellation for Weds and had an hour free!  Result! :)

Told me which hotel, exchanged numbers, all good. 

On the day I got caught in a bit of traffic and SatNav said I'd be 1-2 mins late so I dropped her a txt and she said no problem. When I arrived I called and got the room number, she also txt'd it - which I think was a nice touch, sometimes after I get the room number over the phone I'm chatting away and by the time I hang up the phone I've forgotten the number.

So in all - really can't fault her comms - she was very friendly, professional and helpful all the way, all through UKE no need for AW in this instance.

Looks      Exactly as per her profile.  I have a thing for Polish girls in general and blondes as well so she was near enough perfect for me. Extremely pretty, slim but with curves in all the right places.  She is quite tall which combined with the blonde hair and sparkling green eyes gives her an almost Nordic / Scandinavian look. 
           Services  Exactly as per her profile - an unrushed sensual GFE, all her services as per her likes were on offer and delivered passionately. Her DFK and OWO were among the best I've had, switched to RO to return the favour - she has a lovely responsive pussy and was squeezing her tits which made a nice visual while I went to work.  Switched to 69 which is always a favourite of mine but was especially memorable as she has such a good oral technique and such a lovely view. 
Switched to covered penetration. She has such a cute little bum and tight pussy that doggy was bringing me close so I switched to missionary.  Her boobs were just awesome bouncing around as I pounded away, then got in close for some more DFK and held out as long as I could for pop number 1 - knowing full well that in an hour chances of pop no 2 were slim - but I was having such a blast I thought fuck it. So I did. :P
Cleaned up, lay back on the bed together and had a very nice relaxed chat.  Very naturally she started to play with me again, and at first looked like Little Q was dead to the world, but undeterred she came back in close for some more passionate DFK and hey presto, Big Q was back again. Bit of lube and HJ to wake him up fully before back on with the mac for cowgirl.  Again I could have watched her fucking me for ages with those amazing boobs bouncing happily away again, then she came in close for some more DFK, some tit sucking, before switching to a leaning back CG variant which gave me an awesome view of my cock disappearing into that very tidy little pussy.
Got her to switch to a position I really like, have no idea what it's called, where she faces away kneeling while I'm still lying on my back, then she backs up between my legs and fucks me that way. I guess a cross between doggy and reverse cowgirl.  But a great view again of her bum and pussy so a real visual treat and always feels particularly nice for me.
Finished off in prone bone which is one of my favourites and Michelle seemed to particularly enjoy this one and egged me on delightfully.

Attitude   No surprises, Michelle's reviews speak for themselves so I knew I was going to have a good time and was not remotely disappointed. Professional yet friendly, sensual and passionate.

Offered a shower both at the beginning and end, I'd showered before arriving but was glad of a shower to finish as I'd worked up a bit of a sweat. Absolutely no rush from Michelle, no clockwatching, had a nice chat again as I dressed.

I normally book 2hrs and was expecting 1 hr to just fly by but Michelle made sure I more than got my money's worth in the time we had. Cant ask for much more than that.

Visit again? Yes - hopefully for 2hrs next time.
         Recommend? Yes

Summary

Not much else to say about Michelle that hasn't already been said. I had her on my "must see list" for over a year and despite all the anticipation was absolutely not disappointed.

GolfNut

Fine review from the Q Man.

Another Polish stunner that is creeping to the top of my bulging hl.

Variety is the spice of life my friend.  :drinks:

Quesadilla

Fine review from the Q Man.

Another Polish stunner that is creeping to the top of my bulging hl.

Variety is the spice of life my friend.  :drinks:

Cheers GolfNut, yes, definitely very well worth seeing, for me generally I do enjoy something more in the line of a vanilla GFE now and then but it takes a genuinely top class GFE for me to revisit these days and Michelle is right up there with Adele4U as "best in class".

GolfNut

Cheers GolfNut, yes, definitely very well worth seeing, for me generally I do enjoy something more in the line of a vanilla GFE now and then but it takes a genuinely top class GFE for me to revisit these days and Michelle is right up there with Adele4U as "best in class".

You can add ECB to that list of lovelies after my encounter with her yesterday Q  :thumbsup:

GBush

Good review thanks.  Nice to see all information included.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Yet another excellent review, the only downside with Michelle is that her tours sell out quicker than Robbie Williams, advance booking is essential.     :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Yet another excellent review, the only downside with Michelle is that her tours sell out quicker than Robbie Williams, advance booking is essential.     :hi:

THIS POST HAS BEEN REPORTED BY Bangers and Gash  FOR TOUTING ------------- I am happy to accept the decision of NIK and Admin.

This member is the only person to have given the girl a negative review -------------- hundreds of positives against the one negative.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

fredpunter

I do hope that yet another review of this understandably popular girl isn't going to develop in to another 7 page argument.

GBush

Offline Bangers and Gash

THIS POST HAS BEEN REPORTED BY Bangers and Gash  FOR TOUTING ------------- I am happy to accept the decision of NIK and Admin.

This member is the only person to have given the girl a negative review -------------- hundreds of positives against the one negative.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Oh! for goodness sake, Jimbo. Stop doting on pro$$ies and get some self respect. You seem like a fairly decent bloke Jim, but you need a reality check. You've fallen into the old trap of a one-sided fantasy relationship with someone who wouldn't piss on you... unless you paid them £120.

:hi:

Offline Bangers and Gash

...... apologies on behalf of Jimmy and myself for de-railing Q's review.  :timeout:

GolfNut

Oh! for goodness sake, Jimbo. Stop doting on pro$$ies and get some self respect. You seem like a fairly decent bloke Jim, but you need a reality check. You've fallen into the old trap of a one-sided fantasy relationship with someone who wouldn't piss on you... unless you paid them £120.

:hi:

Bangers. Looking at the high number of negative reviews and the indisputably poor service and attitude you seem to seem to constantly get could it be possible that you or your attitude to the SP's could be the reason perhaps?  :sarcastic:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Bangers. Looking at the high number of negative reviews and the indisputably poor service and attitude you seem to seem to constantly get could it be possible that you or your attitude to the SP's could be the reason perhaps?  :sarcastic:

Indeed.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

23 reviews and 14 negative --------------- I have never had a run like that in 35 years of punting.   :unknown:

Offline NIK

Admin will obviously have the final decision, but as far as I'm concerned this is not touting.
For some people any positive comments or reviews are seen as touting.

Presumably they would prefer to concentrate completely on the negatives and ban anything positive, including all positive reviews?  :rolleyes:

vw

...... apologies on behalf of Jimmy and myself for de-railing Q's review.  :timeout:

Q has derailed many a post before with fluffyisms, I'm sure he doesn't mind !

GBush

fredpunter

I actually have popcorn now.

Starting to look like you may need it.

GolfNut

You can hardly call it touting when it's a statement of fact. Michelle is currently booked up for February. Not many girls can say that can they?

I've not seen her yet but any girl that popular has got to be worth a punt IMO.

Quesadilla

I'm still in shock at getting a positive comment from Jimmy on a review of mine mate...hadn't even noticed it's been derailed.  :hi:

Offline lewishamguy

You can hardly call it touting when it's a statement of fact. Michelle is currently booked up for February. Not many girls can say that can they?

I could be wrong but I think she's usually available in Birmingham as I only noticed her London's availability are marked as Fully booked .

:sarcastic:

GolfNut

I could be wrong but I think she's usually available in Birmingham as I only noticed her London's availability are marked as Fully booked .

:sarcastic:

Quoted by Michelle on UKE  this Tuesday.

"Fully booked for February as for now but there are always cancellations x"

External Link/Members Only

Offline nouveaumonsieur2

Great review

Noticed that today she's doing duo's with Emily Creme Brulee!! Wonder if any lucky sods from here got to experience that!

Booked in for first visit with ECB next week - can't wait :)

Offline Thepacifist

Good review Q! I had a good time with MI when I saw her. She's worth the wait imo.

GolfNut

Great review

Noticed that today she's doing duo's with Emily Creme Brulee!! Wonder if any lucky sods from here got to experience that!

Booked in for first visit with ECB next week - can't wait :)

That's today and fully booked, as you'd expect.

Interesting concept that though as both girls advertise themselves as "Straight", so am curious what interaction there will be between the two of them.

Offline Kaluuu276

Your not kidding about her looks and figure.  :thumbsup:

I'm sure she never use to show her face but glad to see those juicy gallery pics.

She goes on my ever growing hot list.

But my first see Platinum Cindy.  :P

Offline 385North

Love Admins reply to the post report. He's getting quite creative these days.

Estoril

She has been on my list for over a year - been difficult to get our schedules to match.  Hope to catch her later in the year

Offline monstar

Nice review Q :hi: Good to see you back  :drinks:

Like you, I also had been trying to meet Michelle for over a year and missed her before she moved to Birmingham. Fortunately I was able to book a slot on the duo day with Emily (humble brag) and I finally got to meet her today.

Michelle is lovely and as sexy as she looks in her photos, they still don't do her justice, she is stunning in person. I'd love to meet her again, alone  next time so I can give her my full attention - although sharing her with Emily was a lot of fun too! :D

GolfNut

Like you, I also had been trying to meet Michelle for over a year and missed her before she moved to Birmingham. Fortunately I was able to book a slot on the duo day with Emily (humble brag) and I finally got to meet her today.

Michelle is lovely and as sexy as she looks in her photos, they still don't do her justice, she is stunning in person. I'd love to meet her again, alone  next time so I can give her my full attention - although sharing her with Emily was a lot of fun too! :D

So let me get this right. You were disappointed not to have Michelle all to yourself as Emily just happened to be in the same room at the time?

FFS some people are just never satisfied.

(Humble brag  :P)  I saw Emily yesterday and if she and Michelle were together I'd have thought I'd died and gone to heaven. I do get what you are saying really, just jealous that's all.  :drinks:

Quesadilla

Heyyyyy Monstar long time no see mate!  :drinks:

Surprised we've not seen you over on UKE you should pop over and check it out.

Can't believe you met Michelle for the first time with Emily - kudos to you!  Emily was on my list due in large part to your reviews but I never quite felt her rates were justified given her limited services - too many providers include CIM and A levels for the same. 

Anyway I look forward to your review to see what you thought! :)

Q
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 11:16:22 pm by Quesadilla »

Estoril

Well done sir.  Lucky SOB  :thumbsup:

Tim20

Michelle is gorgeous and offers proper fantastic kissing along with a all round great service. Did see Emily just before Christmas but got my 3rd visit to Michelle tomorrow evening so can't wait.

Offline Belgarion

Another excellent review. She's in the to do list.

Offline nouveaumonsieur2

That's today and fully booked, as you'd expect.

Interesting concept that though as both girls advertise themselves as "Straight", so am curious what interaction there will be between the two of them.

On Emilys AW there is a review of a threesome quite far back (I can't find it quickly now otherwise I'd link it) which says she was fully interactive, so could be some great mileage...

EDIT: 2nd oldest review, from Feb 2014
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 10:31:53 am by nouveaumonsieur2 »

Offline scarebear

Ive not yet seen Michelle neither, but she is right at the top of my list, just got to wait for the next London trip. Might even be worth a train ride to Birmingham but like a few others the though of seeing Michelle and Emiliy together (who i have seen) really does raise an excitement and must be planned as a new year resoloution.

Love to hear a Review from someone who managed the recent duo experience and would be interested to see how far they are prepared to go.

Offline monstar

Ive not yet seen Michelle neither, but she is right at the top of my list, just got to wait for the next London trip. Might even be worth a train ride to Birmingham but like a few others the though of seeing Michelle and Emiliy together (who i have seen) really does raise an excitement and must be planned as a new year resoloution.

Love to hear a Review from someone who managed the recent duo experience and would be interested to see how far they are prepared to go.

I say go for the duo! The sight of them both in angel outfits as I walked in knocked me in to a daze, a unbelievable sight and I'm sure you will have an incredible time with them.  :thumbsup:

I will write up a review soon - It was quite a vanilla threesome (due to my part) and there wasn't too much really raunchy business but I can confirm both girls are fully interactive with each other and seemed to genuinely enjoy playing together. They also had a great chemistry despite only meeting for the first time that same day.

GolfNut - I thought I was in heaven with two gorgeous angels at my sides!  :angelgirl:

Q - hey! :drinks: Emily is perfect if you want an amazing gfe but understandably difficult to justify if you prefer meetings include services she does not provide. She is ridiculously hot though! :D

zingfu

Saw Emily but Michelle is still to do list.  :)

Offline scarebear

I say go for the duo! The sight of them both in angel outfits as I walked in knocked me in to a daze, a unbelievable sight and I'm sure you will have an incredible time with them.  :thumbsup:

I will write up a review soon - It was quite a vanilla threesome (due to my part) and there wasn't too much really raunchy business but I can confirm both girls are fully interactive with each other and seemed to genuinely enjoy playing together. They also had a great chemistry despite only meeting for the first time that same day.

GolfNut - I thought I was in heaven with two gorgeous angels at my sides!  :angelgirl:

Q - hey! :drinks: Emily is perfect if you want an amazing gfe but understandably difficult to justify if you prefer meetings include services she does not provide. She is ridiculously hot though! :D

Im on the case monster. However it looks like they are already booked up for the 2 days in Feb (I knew they were gonna be popular). Im in contact with Michelle at the moment to see whats available but as regards the duo in Feb, if you haven't arranged it yet, then I think you are too late. :dash:

Gonna see Michelle anyway, as Ive been waiting too long to see her.

Estoril

So confirmed I'm finally going to meet Michelle next month - but not alone  :dance: