Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thais in London  (Read 1702 times)

Midlane

I have been on a hiatus for many years but most of my best punts were with Thais in London. What on earth has happened in the meantime?

Having recently spent more time than I ought to, reading reviews and looking at pictures etc, I get the impression that Zizzi is about the only one left worth a gold star.

Please tell me I'm wrong.

Offline russell sprout

It's been pretty bleak for a while on the Thai front

Offline laidbackasiandude

I haven't met her however there are positive UKP reviews for AW Apple Pie,
the link should bring up her reviews for you to peruse.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

CelticWarrior2

Been in the doldrums for about 18 months now due to police crackdown focused solely on the Thai scene with no signs of abatement or recovery. Zizzi only seeing regulars with Apple.Pie and Thai_Natalie_22 from AW the best of the rest.

eroticaddictwilliam

Midlane

Been in the doldrums for about 18 months now due to police crackdown focused solely on the Thai scene with no signs of abatement or recovery. Zizzi only seeing regulars with Apple.Pie and Thai_Natalie_22 from AW the best of the rest.

Oh dear. Memories of 2008 and the OG thing, although I'm sure it picked up again quicker than 18 months that time.

Cesaro39

Charm from External Link/Members Only
Is the best i've seen. She is also on adultwork as Ruby.

CelticWarrior2

Oh dear. Memories of 2008 and the OG thing, although I'm sure it picked up again quicker than 18 months that time.

OG?

Offline Nozfun85

Apple pie is top notch, great service and a very good looking girl.

Offline Kaluuu276

I don't understand when you say police crackdown, don't they target brothels?

Thais work for agencies here who are legit?

CelticWarrior2

I don't understand when you say police crackdown, don't they target brothels?

Thais work for agencies here who are legit?

Yup and they also target people traffickers - hence the Thai connection. No such thing as a legitimate agency - if you own or run an agency you are controlling. Put the two together and you have a huge target on your head right now.

Midlane

As far as I understand it there was ostensibly a difference, legally, between trafficking and running an agency. But since about 2009 or thereabouts, the law changed.

pawghunter2015

Anyone seen Thai Reya?

What a bombshell  but no reviews anywhere.

Offline ArtVandalay

Anyone seen Thai Reya?

Looks like a rub and tug service only

Offline billyrider

Sadly Reya doesn't look as nice in the flesh. Dodgy skin and flaky make up. I walked.

She works with another girl who was probably size 12-14 and not really my type either.

pawghunter2015

Sadly Reya doesn't look as nice in the flesh. Dodgy skin and flaky make up. I walked.

She works with another girl who was probably size 12-14 and not really my type either.

When did you last see her? Have had trouble getting through to her.

Offline billyrider

Just before Xmas. The number appears on 1 of the AW listings but is for both SPs. They never show as available today.

Offline SamLP

Anyone seen Thai Reya?

She used to offer FS. Has a couple of reviews under her previous profile: