Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: your lara - Paddington  (Read 1474 times)

wazzer

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

My first review on only my second punt. No reviews on here for her so I selflessly TOFTT,  ;)

1. Comms. OK rang in the morning spoke to a maid booked for the same day. Text when outside to get flat number.

2. Location. Quietish street in Paddington.

3. Accommodation. Neat flat with low bed. Cold, my feet were freezing towards the end of the punt. Should have left my socks on. :)

4. The Girl. Lara is a petite little thing much prettier than her overly photo-shopped pictures her verification picture is a much better likeness. <Fluffy alert> Beautiful blue eyes <End Fluffy>.

5. £120 for the hour.

6. Offered and took a shower. Started with OWO then moved to 69 and on with the mac and into missionary, kissing allowed but it wasn't deep, which is fine by me, but that may be a downer for some of you. Then onto RO on a very neat but bristly pussy definitely could have done with a shave, new mac and into into doggy for finish.

7. Lara has limited English but took direction well and was very willing to please once you could get her to understand.

Overall a very nice punt.

Would I return: probably not, not because of anything Lara did but there's a lot of girls on my ever growing hot list to get through.

Offline bestbefore

Seems to be in Crawley now.
Did you see her friend 19 Teen Lily?

Offline barnstorm123

Thanks. Hotlisted for when she is back in London

wazzer

Seems to be in Crawley now.
Did you see her friend 19 Teen Lily?
No but she's on my hot list.