Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Euston / Kings Cross Brothel - Adultwork - the punters' worst nightmare  (Read 33944 times)

Offline Johny Stone

@Sergei.
Are you missing something?
1. sexy monik: External Link/Members Only
2. hot Mitchell - External Link/Members Only
3. slim maya - External Link/Members Only
4. Model Celine - External Link/Members Only   
5. Sweety Antoniaa - External Link/Members Only
6. Student Karren - External Link/Members Only
7. slim maya - External Link/Members Only

Interesting, none of these profiles are active, Sergey is reading ukp  :D

Jason

Update:
I see there was some confusion here about this brothel and the nearby Polish one. The Polish group of the now retired Sweet Monique is WC1X but at a different location. This (predominantly) Romanian brothel does not have any Polish girls (and it never had) and its postcode was (I don't know if it is still the same but I think it is) WC1X 9L* (nb. the last letter is censored).  These are the 10 profiles that currently belong to this shitty brothel:
1. top model jesica: External Link/Members Only
2.  naughty giulia: External Link/Members Only
3. deenise: External Link/Members Only
4. beauty deea: External Link/Members Only
5. kinky celine: External Link/Members Only
6. model Rebeca: External Link/Members Only
7. antonia party: External Link/Members Only
8. sexy alessia: External Link/Members Only
9. luv lucy: External Link/Members Only
10. lucia lucy: External Link/Members Only

The biggest joke is that Allesia is also working for agencies charging £200ph !!! Here are her agency profiles: External Link/Members Only, External Link/Members Only,

And here is a collection of the pictures of the girls that worked in the past or still working there. Such a shame…

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 09:59:10 am by Jason »

Offline random

Yes a shame. I had Alessyaa, Sweet Antonia and Slim Model Eliza in the hotlist for some time but never got round to seeing them. They all looked really hot particularly Eliza who I would've gone for but for her having hidden feedback at the time. 69 Ruby pictured there looks a lot like Eliza, maybe even the same person.

LL

Alessia is smoking hot but gave a pretty shit service when I saw her. Jason you still haven't told us what's so bad about this place.  I don't expect I'll go back there but I'm still interested to know what happened.

So what about the Polish brothel nearby? Is that worth going to then?

Offline Vorteghan

I visited this place back in July. I was staying in a hotel nearby and intended to visit Soho, but looked on UKP for an alternative and found this place. I'd hoped to meet Eva at this place but Naomi was one of the three girls I was presented with at the line up, also the friendliest and most interested. The other 2 sounded Romanian and were very bored looking. I had a tremendous punt with Naomi but haven't been back since Jason changed his rating.

I searched AW for her afterwards but she didn't appear to be listed, however I found this earlier which could be her (I can't tell the pictures are shit):

External Link/Members Only

and is listed in this thread:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=37759.msg511415;topicseen#msg511415

If it is Naomi I'm tempted to risk a return visit. She's English so the conversation was easy. What puts me off is that I suspect she's a coke head and didn't seem very hardened for a woman in her line of work when I saw her.

Ramin

Do you recommend this place. I am coming to london next week. it should close to euston tube station

Online PLeisure

Do you recommend this place. I am coming to london next week. it should close to euston tube station
ehm.... Did you read the thread?

LL

ehm.... Did you read the thread?
To be fair Jason advises against going to the place but he's never told us why.

Offline kropotkin

The one time I went, the girl I'd booked was suddenly unavailable when I arrived so, strictly speaking it was bait and switch.   :(

I was given the option of a full six girl line up and the freedom to walk if none appealed.  One did appeal and turned out to be a great punt.

So swings and roundabouts...

LL

Even after all this time. He still hasn't caved in and told us why he made the U-turn from do-able parlour (original review) to "punters's worst nightmare".

\_(ツ)_/

The more cynical amongst us might shout drama queen! / put up or shut up / etc / etc. come on Jason. It's been a while. It's been bothering me (Columbo style). What's the big deal?

slow and low

There used to be a flat on the road next to the Ibis in Euston, similar operation, saw a Russian girl there. Amazing body, crap service and attitude. No link to post this was an old school flat with a maid but emphasises general malaise in poor attitude of the majority of service providers to punters these days particularly in heart of London.

Offline Maximus

I think I have done a review on Antonia sweet. I visited this brothel a while ago. On the phone agreed services like kissing etc. on arrival Antonia told me that she doesn't kiss. She had a bit of an attitude so I walked out and saved my money. One positive thing though - Antonia's tits are big and beautiful.

Offline pp2013

Is this place still open , how do I find a contact number ?

I love the idea of a line-up of girls and walking if I do not fancy one

Offline od13218

Even after all this time. He still hasn't caved in and told us why he made the U-turn from do-able parlour (original review) to "punters's worst nightmare".

\_(ツ)_/

The more cynical amongst us might shout drama queen! / put up or shut up / etc / etc. come on Jason. It's been a while. It's been bothering me (Columbo style). What's the big deal?

That's what I thought, too- something doesn't quite add up. I'm not really a parlour fan otherwise I'd be tempted to TOFTT just to find out...

Offline kropotkin

You can usually tell who's (ostensibly) working here by looking for the distinctive duvet cover
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (Look at the gallery pics)

Offline SWLondon

\_(ツ)_/

Have you read many of his other reviews?  Very much drama queen!  But who am I to throw stones in a glass house?!

LL

Have you read many of his other reviews?  Very much drama queen!  But who am I to throw stones in a glass house?!
I'll do my own u-turn and say that my previous comment was uncalled for. Jason is one of the best reviewers here in my opinion. He has insane attention to detail. It was just a bit frustrating at the time he wrote about this place as I'd been there myself a few times and wanted to know what the problem was. Anyway now I know brothels like this in central-London with line-ups are plentiful. Just phone the numbers found in phone boxes in Kings Cross, Paddington, etc, etc and you will be directed to them. So no loss if one disappears or is deemed not punter-friendly any more by others here. See one of my most recent reviews as an example of how to discover a brothel like this one for yourself.

Offline pp2013

Thanks Kropotkin , not sure I am such an expert in beware to spot the duvet ccvers  :)

Just have a massive fetish to pick from a Romanian lineup :)

Allatonce

You can usually tell who's (ostensibly) working here by looking for the distinctive duvet cover
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (Look at the gallery pics)

Shit... I have the same duvet from Ikea... Is that means that my friends rent my bedroom while I am at work??????  :P :P :P :P

fredpunter

Shit... I have the same duvet from Ikea... Is that means that my friends rent my bedroom while I am at work??????  :P :P :P :P

Presumably it was a gift from someone?

pawghunter2015

Any idea what happened to Alyssia? She's one of my hottest punts - leaving aside the attitude.

LL

Any idea what happened to Alyssia? She's one of my hottest punts - leaving aside the attitude.
Are you fucking kidding?! She was shit! :D
Couldn't last 5 minutes before complaining.

pawghunter2015

Are you fucking kidding?! She was shit! :D
Couldn't last 5 minutes before complaining.

She moaned about being fat, always too tired to do the things on her enjoy list - but she drove me nuts in cowgirl, she could move her fat ass up and down like  a girl in a hip hop video.

Offline good101

She moaned about being fat, always too tired to do the things on her enjoy list - but she drove me nuts in cowgirl, she could move her fat ass up and down like  a girl in a hip hop video.

I second that. Attitude stank to high heaven but that body...  :thumbsup:

Online danny.simons

I know brothels like this in central-London with line-ups are plentiful. Just phone the numbers found in phone boxes in Kings Cross, Paddington, etc, etc and you will be directed to them.

Any examples? :)