Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss_Sarah69 Fulham  (Read 1592 times)

Lovesit757

External Link/Members Only

I was in the area and made a quick call to Sarah.  No pick up but tried again 10 mins later with success.

Very easy parking outside her new place: free after 5pm and on Sunday. Nice place with decent bathroom but old fashioned hand held shower in bath.

30 mins £80.  This time she had a lovely bustier top, stockings and suspenders. Warm kiss greeting, offered a shower but not necessary. I wanted to get those boobs out.  This time they appeared firmer and larger than previously.  Much more like the pictures.  Definitely real. On with the action; boob rub over my body and particularly around little me.  She has natural blonde high-lighted hair as I commented that I thought she had just been to the hairdresser.  Smelt delicious and prettily made up as usual. Takes direction well.  On with the cap with her mouth, OW and then cow girl.  She rode me to completion.  Downtime just playing with her body than she started tugging again whilst I played with her boobs and slim body.  She tried to get me off with tugging and then oral (with) but it just wasn't going to happen so I went for a shower.  She does do OWO for extra but not my thing.

Fortunately not near me now as otherwise she would be my regular and I would be broke.  She should be easier to get hold of now as she has finished her exams. Texting is probably best but I was driving.

For the sceptics, not touting but sharing.

Offline Cunning Punt

Do you happen to know how much extra OWO is because she doesn't say on her profile?

Just seen your last review says £20 - is that still the case.

Also did kissing on this occasion amount to FK or even DFK?

Thanks.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 11:16:27 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline stayer

As both your reviews are of this WG (both positive) and other punters' reviews are negative, then long-established members of UKP will be suspicious.

Offline Sinz

Confusing one as 2 Negatives are practically no shows and the 2 postives are by the same punter, who has not contributed anywhere nor reviewed any other WG.  :unknown:

Offline Roth

Fake reviews from the OP in my opinion.  :dash: :dash:  Not sharing just touting. :bomb:

James999

not touting

Funny thing you should mention that  :thumbsdown:

Not something a genuine punter would need to add to a genuine review  :dash:
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 08:03:47 am by James999 »

mcgee121

And, what about her face?  Is she pretty?

Online Moneyd

Being UKP's unofficial biggest tit fan I'm tempemted to TOFTT.

It's finding the time though.

I've been tempted for a long time and now she's in Fulham it's easier for me.

Offline Marmalade

The main profile picture to me looks quite a bit younger, especially compared to the rest of her free gallery where the tits are swinging about quite floppy.

Offline Meursault

Thanks OP, but could you please describe her looks, as the pictures are about as much good as a chocolate fireguard. They could be anyone, and probably are. Also, her boobs definitely look like they are going south - in the only real looking picture, with the pink bikini.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 11:21:30 am by Meursault »

Offline stayer

The OP has been justifiably banned.