Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: postcode for Sexy Beauty Mia please  (Read 3148 times)

Offline lovetopunt

Hi guy,

I know most of you are not very comfortable giving out WG address which I can totally understand but I am looking to see Sexy Beauty Mia External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only in the next few day and just want to see how far she is from me and google map to check out the parking.

I only need a postcode or just the name of the street.

Cheers

Offline mattylondon

Hi guy,

I know most of you are not very comfortable giving out WG address which I can totally understand but I am looking to see Sexy Beauty Mia External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only in the next few day and just want to see how far she is from me and google map to check out the parking.

Go and ask her or the potential pimp yourself via Adultwork.

There's a displayed number on that profile. What the fuck is wrong with you? Call it, you lazy sod!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 04:53:56 pm by mattylondon »

Offline bestbefore

She clearly states she is 2 minutes walk from Bounds Green station.

FYI there is reasonable parking around there except from 10 am-noon.

cockneybstrd

Give old Sergei a call he wont bite as Matty says its a lazy arse thing not too

Hidden Image/Members Only

Personally it looks like she has Jesus on her right shoulder. I couldnt do her doggy and have jesus looking at me

cockneybstrd

She clearly states she is 2 minutes walk from Bounds Green station.

FYI there is reasonable parking around there except from 10 am-noon.

They all claim to be 2 minutes from the Station

Stealthshagger

would it help if it were gabriel batistuta? Golaccio!

cockneybstrd

would it help if it were gabriel batistuta? Golaccio!

Is that who it is ? Fucking hell she should get a refund for that

Stealthshagger

could be russell brand for all I know. She should get a refund either way, It looks like a retard had a drink and found a ballpoint.

Offline jesus_jones

I saw her on Trinity Road - 5 mins walk from Bounds Green station.

RE: The tattoo.  She is a bit weird.  I'm sure she's religious/conservative/god-fearing, which is pretty funny given her line of work.  She made a few comments suggesting we have no moral compass as a society in England (chatted a lot of crap about drunkards and women not behaving like women, and how she doesn't feel in the streets at night).  She is quite sweet though, did the top button of my shirt up before I left and warned me that it's cold outside.

A word of warning- she is the only girl I have seen that insisted on payment after the deed and she also tries to pad-out 1 hour by talking a lot of shit at the start.  Good vfm shag, though.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 06:24:44 pm by jesus_jones »

Offline mattylondon

I saw her on Trinity Road - 5 mins walk from Bounds Green station.

RE: The tattoo.  She is a bit weird.  I'm sure she's religious/conservative/god-fearing, which is pretty funny given her line of work.  She made a few comments suggesting we have no moral compass as a society in England (chatted a lot of crap about drunkards and women not behaving like women, and how she doesn't feel in the streets at night).  She is quite sweet though, did the top button of my shirt up before I left and warned me that it's cold outside.

A word of warning- she is the only girl I have seen that insisted on payment after the deed and she also tries to pad-out 1 hour by talking a lot of shit at the start.  Good vfm shag, though.
A whore with a heart and social conscience.? How endearing and ironic. Makes you wonder what she really thinks about punters then, as she appeared to leave no stone unturned with you! I can well imagine, but then I'm sure you wouldn't give a shit! You should've asked for her opinion on uncontrolled immigration from the EU!  :P

I like the look of her. Nice body and great rates. Pretty decent actually. I may give her a go.

I'm puzzled why a prossie asking for payment after the deed should constitute a warning? Surely that should be encouraged? It's standard practice, say, in Thailand. Fair enough re the yip, yap but at £60 for the hour, even I wouldn't complain too much!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 07:12:18 pm by mattylondon »

Offline punk

at exit turn left and straight along the high road as already stated about 5 minutes or so, ok punt for price.

Offline mattylondon

Personally it looks like she has Jesus on her right shoulder. I couldnt do her doggy and have jesus looking at me
I'm sure Sergei will be more than happy to provide directions.  :D

You'll go to hell for that other comment, my son! God is always with us!  :angelgirl:

Stealthshagger

I'm sure Sergei will be more than happy to provide directions.  :D

You'll go to hell for that other comment, my son! God is always with us!  :angelgirl:

more likely to go to hell for accidentally giving him a facial after doggying a WG, than for commenting and not seeing a WG, surely?

Offline mattylondon

more likely to go to hell for accidentally giving him a facial after doggying a WG, than for commenting and not seeing a WG, surely?
You have a point!!  :diablo:  :lol: :lol:

The thought of the 'Almighty' watching all of us wank and punt, is a most unnerving one!

Stealthshagger

The thought of the 'Almighty' watching all of us wank and punt, is a most unnerving one!
would be good if contributed here though, not that lurking bothers me.

Offline mattylondon

would be good if contributed here though, not that lurking bothers me.
Now you don't think James999...........? Surely not!?  :lol:

cockneybstrd

Now you don't think James999...........? Surely not!?  :lol:

Beat me to saying God might not post but the devil posts or walks among us

Though you can imagine Joseph posting on here

Not getting any from the Wife as she is claiming she is preggers and I havent been anywhere near her

So i popped in for incall with Mary Magdalene all services were on offer and it was half a gold coin for an hour of bliss. A load of Romans were on offer but I went for the local girl in Mary.

Stealthshagger

well, mary blatantly barebacks, though she denies it. shes also been marketing as a virgin, for a few years. I cant read her feedback, its in latin and hebrew.

sadgit walked, and apparently the romans came and tried to crucify him. but he has been training as a gladiator every day before school, so he destroyed the roman empire. did I mention he had 12 pokemon cards?

jimmy refused to see her, with his fellow charioteers they dont see anyone that isnt a good old roman. Hew did mention that there is a torture house nearby where they flog him and milk his weasel for a crown. all romans too.

abdul has of course seen her but before the roman empire, and he did not leave feedback. or write a review. he was too busy trimming his anus for his portrait.

cockneybstrd

Looks like she has used photoshop on her oil paintings on her profile

Offline tantric talents

Looks like she has used photoshop on her oil paintings on her profile

Mia's profile seems to have disappeared.

In answer to the old gag "How do you like your eggs in the morning?" I think she's trying to suggest "fertilised" !

Stealthshagger

her profile is still there. works for me.

Offline mattylondon

jcdmj12

:lol: :lol:

Offline tantric talents

her profile is still there. works for me.

I am accessing from France at the moment and got this

The following problem(s) were detected:

Sorry, this member's profile information cannot be presented at this time.

When I switched on my uk VPN, up popped the site!
Strange, not happening with any other profiles so far.

Offline punk

the big bosses has more important things to do surely ?

Offline PumpAction

Hi guy,

Cheers

Let us know how it goes. I tried seeing her 3 or 4 times over the past few weeks but she never answered her phone or replied to texts. If she's any good I may give it another go.

Offline Boundless

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline bediscrete

Hi guy,

Cheers
So did you see her?

Offline rubric

When I switched on my uk VPN, up popped the site!
Strange, not happening with any other profiles so far.

Some girls have their profile switched so it can't be accessed out of the UK - I presume out of a desire to avoid someone 'back home' from recognising them.