Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any T/S girls working from Soho  (Read 1544 times)

Offline ashi23

Hi all... just wondering if anyone knows of any T/S girls working in soho ?? Your help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Banned reason: No contribution to site in over 7 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

wirrallad92

would like to no this to as i am going to soho tomo

Offline ashi23

I'm visiting later on in the week and would like to break a few boundaries.... I'm hoping that someone can come up with the goods so to speak... looking for a pretty feminine t/'s for my first ts / bi experience  . .

Offline ashi23

Thanks Clark
Have you any idea if there are any working from one of the walk ups in soho??

Offline joe diddley

Definitely not in any of the walkups. There might be some other kind of establishment in Soho such as a TCM that might be staffed by a TS, but you won't find any working in the walkup flats.

LL

Asian Touch on Shaftesbury Avenue has a Thai ladyboy working. No idea what's on offer but it's gonna be more than a manly back rub! :D

Offline pumps

Asian Touch on Shaftesbury Avenue has a Thai ladyboy working. No idea what's on offer but it's gonna be more than a manly back rub! :D

Yeah yeah  :lol:

Offline claretandblue

I've been to that place a couple of times but not for ages,not really for me as the price of massage plus hand job is more than a punt!

LL

Yeah yeah  :lol:
:lol:
I've only been with one "lady" of questionable gender in my entire life (honest guvnor!) :lol:
The ladyboy in that place works reception and is so tall he looks like the character from deuce bigalow

Hidden Image/Members Only