Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help pls! £100 tonight  (Read 1405 times)

Offline jfogle

So, Im really bad at deciding on someone to meet.

Looking to meet a lady tonight, budget £100. Main services I'm after are dfk and owo.

West London ideal but happy to travel.

thanks for any recommendations!

Offline The_Don

Looking to meet a lady tonight, budget £100. Main services I'm after are dfk and owo.

Search A/W and draw up a shortlist.

Then search UKP for more info:

How To Do An AdultWork Profile Search on UKP

Pick a W/G, make a call and off you go.

If you have the time, why not do a review if you manage to punt?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 06:57:01 pm by The_Don »

Offline Malvolio

Probably too late for the OP, but I think Aleksandra in Acton could be just what he's after.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

LL

Probably too late for the OP, but I think Aleksandra in Acton could be just what he's after.

She only work til 6pm. I know that as I spoke to her last week, trying to arrange a booking.

Offline The_Don

I've punted her a number of times and she doesn't very work late and IIRC. I once booked 1 hour in the early evening, with her and she stated she doesn't normally stay that late. I didn't really help, as I was running late due to A406 road works  :dash:  and I nearly made her late for some thing she had planned that night.

But to her credit she carried on with my booking and had very good attitude on her part, for that punt IMO.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 10:36:50 pm by The_Don »

Offline Steely Dan

External Link/Members Only

Also do you want big or small, 20 yo or 40, big tits or small?  Guys do really like a range.  if you give more limits you will strangely get more suggestions not less.

Offline Convince Me

Who did you meet? A review would be useful.

Offline jfogle

sorry for the late reply, only just checked this thread again after a few days. Thanks for the replys, I opted for a chinese lady in shepherds bush. Her profile has disappeared but there seems to be a few asian women knowing about in the area. Nothing special to report, though was better than I thought and got the urge out of my system for a couple of weeks atleast.