Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 20k better spent in a year...  (Read 2881 times)

Offline Payyourwaymate

Spending 20k abroad on sex may seem like a good idea but, I'm not sure if you guys have gone on ISG; as from what I have read there, the WGs over in places like South america are far more ruthless when it comes to taking money from punters and giving terrible value if they think he is a foreign mark. I have read posts like in the DR (Not in South America), Colombia and Brazil where the prices have been bumped up and some WGs try and charge the equivalent of what a punter would pay at home. Plus the language barrier, different cultures and expenses of traveling make it more of a hassle than punting at home. 

This is not to say that there are not gems over there that are far better than what can be found in the UK, as there is plenty of evidence that there is from users posts there.

As for south East asia, I am not sure. I have not really read posts over on that side. I do not think that punting over seas is the goldmine some people take it for all the time just because of exchange rates (Even though I plan to punt overseas when I find the motivation to be bothered to  :dash:). Over seas you potentially have more to worry about than getting cheap sex I think, like getting robbed by real rouges that will stab you over a phone if you are not street wise and just look like money in their eyes    :unknown: .
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 07:02:44 pm by Payyourwaymate »

Offline Vivago

:lol: you better stay at home then, read ISG and advise us all of dangers and pitfalls we might encounter in those nasty foreign places. :sarcastic:
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Flunt

Spending 20k abroad on sex may seem like a good idea but,....

You're right to highlight the risks and the dangers. The way I see it, if you're in the wrong place at the wrong time you're fucked, not in a good way. The same could be said of London though, the knife crime capital of the world, terrorist incidents, punters being robbed, ripped off, not to mention the countless negative reviews!

I take the optimistic view, a lot of these places rely on foreigners to bring in their cash and not just sex tourists. I was in a cafe in Agadir and some local loony starts giving me a mouthful whilst I'm drinking a cup of coffee, on my own. I'd given the waiter a handsome 50p tip the previous couple of days and he didn't want his generous tipper being put off returning. Local loony was told where to go.

I also think it depends where you're looking for company. The local women know foreigners have a lot of money and they want some, which means scoring with enthusiastic amateurs/semi pros is not difficult. You can chat online through different sites or use dating apps, a great many speak English, certainly in the Philippines.

Ultimately, safety is a matter of common sense. Don't go wandering around in the dark stinking of cash, don't paint a target on your back by upsetting the locals, getting drunk, loud or aggressive.  Overall, I think there are fewer negative experiences punting abroad than punting in the UK. Maybe because if you have a shit punt it might have cost you £20/30 for a couple or three hours, compared to £150 an hour here. You can wander down to the seafront, have a cracking meal for a fiver and watch the sunset.

Offline Payyourwaymate

:lol: you better stay at home then, read ISG and advise us all of dangers and pitfalls we might encounter in those nasty foreign places. :sarcastic:

Just pointing out the potential downsides, especially if you go rushing into an "economically disadvantaged country" where there is a higher chance to encounter individuals from backgrounds of real poverty that see £££ and $$$ when they see you, with dick and cash in hand without thinking properly. Don't need to read ISG to realise that at least  :D. I  Never said anything about the foreign places being nasty, just that the WGs there have the potential to be way more of the "hustling" type than the ones in the UK and you may have an increased likelihood of meeting potentially unsavory people, where if something goes wrong, you can't report back of the terrible punt and cut your losses of £60-£150 worst case scenario  :sarcastic:. Not trying to be a party crusher or anything, just throwing in a couple pennies worth of thoughts for some balance of the potential cons of such a potentially great idea  :hi:

Offline Payyourwaymate

You're right to highlight the risks and the dangers. The way I see it, if you're in the wrong place at the wrong time you're fucked, not in a good way. The same could be said of London though, the knife crime capital of the world, terrorist incidents, punters being robbed, ripped off, not to mention the countless negative reviews!

I take the optimistic view, a lot of these places rely on foreigners to bring in their cash and not just sex tourists. I was in a cafe in Agadir and some local loony starts giving me a mouthful whilst I'm drinking a cup of coffee, on my own. I'd given the waiter a handsome 50p tip the previous couple of days and he didn't want his generous tipper being put off returning. Local loony was told where to go.

I also think it depends where you're looking for company. The local women know foreigners have a lot of money and they want some, which means scoring with enthusiastic amateurs/semi pros is not difficult. You can chat online through different sites or use dating apps, a great many speak English, certainly in the Philippines.

Ultimately, safety is a matter of common sense. Don't go wandering around in the dark stinking of cash, don't paint a target on your back by upsetting the locals, getting drunk, loud or aggressive.  Overall, I think there are fewer negative experiences punting abroad than punting in the UK. Maybe because if you have a shit punt it might have cost you £20/30 for a couple or three hours, compared to £150 an hour here. You can wander down to the seafront, have a cracking meal for a fiver and watch the sunset.

I agree with you, just wanted to highlight that it's not all as rosy as it could seem, imagine trying to punt in Venezuela now  :scare:.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 10:22:30 pm by Payyourwaymate »

Flunt

I agree with you, just wanted to highlight that it not all as rosy as it could seem, imagine trying to punt in Venezuela now  :scare:.

There's a really good review of Caracas from misterali, he has bigger balls than me!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=191444.0

Offline Mr_Shins

There was a point when I was going through divorce that I had to pay my ex £1,350 a month. I worked out that could have been spent better on 9 punts a month at £150, so about 2 a week, a lot more than the amount of sex we had by the last few years.

For 20K though a year I'd probably have an arrangement on SA, and the occasional punt on the side.

Offline Cuntminion

Three months in Asia
Three months in Africa
Three months in South America
The occasional trip home to rest

Three months in a gum 8D

Offline Cuntminion

If i had 20k i had to spend on punting

Maybe 20 overnights

Reality is i punt bimonthly @ £180 a meet

= £900 a year and thats about my limit

Offline Bigballs00

How would you do it?

250 punts @ 80 ph
200 @ 100
140 @ 150
100 @ 200
66 @ 300
50 @ 400

or...

None of the above. I’d opt for 1,000 handjobs @ £20 each because I’m a complete wanker

To spend £20k on handjobs. I’d be that guy

« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 12:55:47 am by Bigballs00 »
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: daviemac

Online Jonestown

None of the above. I’d opt for 1,000 handjobs @ £20 each because I’m a complete wanker

To spend £20k on handjobs. I’d be that guy

Three a day for 365 continuous days, that would take some doing, plus where do you get a hand job for £20 all in, and how many girls do they have available to pick from ?

Offline Cuntminion

where do you get a hand job for £20 all in

Just hire a blind person telling them you pay top dollar to milk cows

Offline fisherofsouls

Plenty. You would be surprised at how far money can go in some of these places.

I'm off to Africa in a few weeks. I'm staying initially on the coast and I've already booked a penthouse apartment. Cost less than £500 for 6 weeks. Say food and drink etc another £500-600 which will leave me quite a chunk of money for messing about which I know that, with the price of pussy where I'm going being next to nothing, I know that I will not need to spend.

Flights already paid for - £430.

I thought you were retiring !! :lol:

Offline Silver Birch

2 massages a week inc owo @ £100
1 FS punt a week @ £150
all sounds great  :yahoo:
>
>
>
>
but after 3 weeks my old body says "fuck that!" and I've still got almost £18k to burn  :scare:

Offline LLPunting

Three a day for 365 continuous days, that would take some doing, plus where do you get a hand job for £20 all in, and how many girls do they have available to pick from ?

That's an awful lot of accumulated risk when kerb crawling.  :wacko:

Worse if he's tempting "impressionables" outside confectioners (or Apple stores)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 02:28:17 pm by LLPunting »

Offline Payyourwaymate

There's a really good review of Caracas from misterali, he has bigger balls than me!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=191444.0

Thank you for providing that link, it was a great read. I guess the short answer is to go and find out for myself.

Offline Vivago

Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline tatcojimbo

Something like External Link/Members Only

15 minutes x 3 times a day x 260 days a week.

1. On the way to work
2. lunchtime
3. on the way home

Something similar at the weekends. £20k burnt! :-)

Offline kingmg

You seen that wg? Absolute bargain

Offline tatcojimbo

You seen that wg? Absolute bargain

Sure have. Not exactly ideal, but great VFM.

Offline LLPunting

Sure have. Not exactly ideal, but great VFM.

Wouldn't a warm apple pie be better?

Or peach cobbler?

Offline king tarzan

I can't imagine to calculate how much I've spent over 20+ years...
But regrets nope on POSITIVE EXPERIENCES
NEGATIVE ONES REGRETS YES ( luckily not many)
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac