Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Missy - Canning Town - TOFTT waste of money  (Read 1412 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5860307) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline another381

External Link/Members Only

£70 for 30 mins

Had my eye on Missy for a while and finally bit the bullet tonight when the urge took over.

Comms - called and answered straight away. Confirmed OWO is included as per her page and was sent the postcode.

Location - crummy flat in Canning Town. Down back roads and only a 10 minute walk from the station. Parking looked easy enough if you are driving.

The girl - as in her pics looks like a slag and i really wanted someone like that tonight. Aided by make up in her pics but its the same girl, 6/10 facially. Body wise she is TINY! Super slim girl, you could pick her up with one arm, very skinny and a tiny ass. My tastes change all the time and i did want someone skinny so i was quite excited at seeing her. She's about 5'2 i think maybe not 5'4 but that could be down to how thin she is. Lots of tattoos, small bolt ons with tiny nipples.

The punt - sorted the paperwork and when she came back she asked if i wanted a massage to start. So far so good, she was offering services and i took it. Lay down and she gets naked and straddles me. I feel how prickly her legs are on my ass and it remained a little uncomfortable the whole time. Oil on my back and its no award winner just running her hands all over me with no technique. Does this for a bit and then tells me to turn over. Goes for my cock and starts blowing me OWO. This feels good and shes making an effort. Not excessive force and gets me hard slowly. Mainly mouth and deep throating a little and then uses her hand. She's spitting on my cock and moaning as she goes. Still feeling positive at this stage.

After a while i get her to stop so i can have a go on her small tits. I move towards them and she grabs the johnny, 'sex now?'  Not yet i say and she tries to blow me. I stop her and try going towards her tits again but she's curling up. I think i manage to flick my tongue on her nipple twice and she says she doesn't like that. I ask about kissing and that's a no too. Told her it's on her page and she ignores me. I let her keep blowing me and i know the rest of the time will be rather pointless.

Done with the blowjob i rubber up and she gets on her back. i try to have a look at her tiny pussy and she's moving her legs in the way. Can't go down on her so try run a finger on her clit, she doesn't like that either. I decide to get on with it and slide my cock into her. She's very tight as you would expect. Moves her leg to try to stop me getting in deep but because she's so small, and it's even more apparent in this position, I can grab them and hold them open enough to get my cock in all the way up to the hilt. As i'm holding her legs all i can feel against me is how hairy and prickly they are. I pound away hard and get her moaning. At least this is fun for me but the moods been killed so i blow my load in the johnny and pull out. Get another massage and i leave.

Verdict - £70 for less than 30 minutes is not worth it. I should have gone for the 15 minute option and saved myself a little cash but i was swayed by my little head. If you're into very petite women maybe you'll want a look but be warned she's not into good service.

Offline bedhedred

Bloody hell. I came so close to booking her in the past week. I took a detour to Canning Town. I must have been feeling a bit under the weather because I didn't pull the trigger and now I'm kind of glad about that!

Thanks for the useful review and warning.

This search shows who may be in the crew...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline another381

Glad I could help! Don't want anyone else spending their hard earned cash on a meet like this.
And thanks for the search, all of those girls have been on my mind. At least now i can strike them off.

I know a lot of the EEs are pretty similar in attitude and service but i like the look. The price is good too but only if the service matches. Have seen some other WGs i want to try but the cost keeps me away in case they're bad.

Bloody hell. I came so close to booking her in the past week. I took a detour to Canning Town. I must have been feeling a bit under the weather because I didn't pull the trigger and now I'm kind of glad about that!

Thanks for the useful review and warning.

This search shows who may be in the crew...

Offline ollielon

Offline Xtro

Sorry you had a shit punt.   :thumbsdown:

At least your more recent punt was a positive.   :thumbsup:

Just adding more pics......

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bedhedred

She looks similar to LEYLA and Linda in Paddington and probably offers a similar poor service, but at a discount to the other pair.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=295815.0

"And another pair of buttocks in the shot. If I had unlimited budget, I would go back regardless of the service quality.

"

It just occurred to me that Miss Missy is lacking a comparable arse shot. Tut! Tut!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2021, 12:03:13 pm by bedhedred »

Offline ollielon

with unlimited budget you could throw in a couple hundreds pounds and I am sure the service would be fantastic .. everything is negotiable  :D

I feel like if you are prepared for a shit attitude and don't spend over what you value is good for a shit attitude punt .. you actually can spend a good time if the girl is hot .. like I had an OK punt with this one @100/h despite the shit attitude ... it is all about expectation and value for money

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=278430.0

Offline bedhedred

Indeed. I liked the look of your skank ollielon!

Have you seen seen some twat posted a fantasy review of LEYLA to be banned 4 minutes later?

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Offline ollielon

Indeed. I liked the look of your skank ollielon!

Have you seen seen some twat posted a fantasy review of LEYLA to be banned 4 minutes later?

🤣🤣🤣🤣

no I need to check this out ! hope there is a butt pic ! this is butt week this week !  :dance:

Offline bedhedred

In my world every week is butt pic week 😁

Colombian

Latest D Paula

Offline another381

Wo is D Paula? I'd like to get behind that.

My punt with Missy was shit but occasionally i'm tempted to see her again. She looks like a skank and is so petite i want to fuck her really hard.
Not sure who to go with next. Milf, skank, skinny, big tits, young, big ass... recommendations?

In my world every week is butt pic week 😁

Colombian

Latest D Paula

Offline Poker penis

Sad the tall blond chick looks 🔥... for £40 15min yea not a penny more... :crazy:

Offline andymichael

Nobody tried this one again recently ?

ohh a familiar face. was there last year (not recently)   .canning town.  visit Miss missy after Angelica. Action wise really quite ordinary( she is too skinny. petite for my liking) poor attitude. only positive  that she offered me cim for extra 10.
first visit was Angelica. got me waiting 1 h and after high expectations (pics proved she has a great body, boobies amazing)  was a mediocre session.
don't have a clue is she still in E16 or not

Offline bedhedred

Wo is D Paula? I'd like to get behind that.

My punt with Missy was shit but occasionally i'm tempted to see her again. She looks like a skank and is so petite i want to fuck her really hard.
Not sure who to go with next. Milf, skank, skinny, big tits, young, big ass... recommendations?

Link for D Paula.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=294089.0

I met her and walked due to lack of services, but I can confirm that she is hot.

Offline another381

Thanks for the link. Her ass looks great. States she likes fingering so might have to give her a go. OWO is thing i need and as its at her discretion its the one thing holding me back.
A cheaper 30 min option would be good too.

Link for D Paula.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=294089.0

I met her and walked due to lack of services, but I can confirm that she is hot.