Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Becky of Sutton Coldfield  (Read 2747 times)

Offline manofleisure

Anybody know how to get in touch with her? She used to be on AdultWork as Beckxy and is occasionally a hostess at the r3troclub in Walsall. I planned on doing so for the first time in years last June - just to see her - but couldn't make it  :angry: I know Becky has a Twitter account, under the name of Crystal, but there's no contact info and she hardly replies to tweets  :dash: Of course if anybody has met Becky please let me know here if it's worth meeting her as a punter or best going to r3troclub.

Offline BlueRock

You on about crystal blue?
If so she's in Coventry now External Link/Members Only
Saw her ages ago in Sutton. Bit of an odd punt, she seems a bit barmy. She wanted to be held loads.

Offline curry

Few videos of her knocking about.
Crap in a word for service

Offline manofleisure

Thanks mate, that's her  :thumbsup:  So she's relocated to Coventry meaning it's impossible to travel that far to see Becky/Crystal/Emma, since I'm in Walsall and currently have no transport of my own. Seems my only option is r3troclub - a place I frequented a lot when it first opened but stopped after a few unpleasant experiences. Of course it depends if Becky/Crystal/Emma appears there again.

Offline BlueRock

I'm sure there must be better in Walsall unless you like the slightly drug addled/disturbed look. I suspect she has relocated due to recently getting engaged.

mrpeterman

Saw her years back before her retro days and school girly look she was in willenhall on the well known Poets estate, madder than a box of frogs if I recall and a shit punt like a bag of spuds, sure she was just getting druggie upped

Not favourable ide pass

Offline curry

Saw her years back before her retro days and school girly look she was in willenhall on the well known Poets estate, madder than a box of frogs if I recall and a shit punt like a bag of spuds, sure she was just getting druggie upped

Not favourable ide pass

Thats her through and through she was working the poets with Twinky now there was another story

Offline manofleisure

Thanks for additional info  :drinks:  I've no desire to visit r3troclub or a druggie so will give her a miss.

Offline Brumbrum

Few videos of her knocking about.
Crap in a word for service
hi do you know where the videos are?

Offline BlueRock

Done shoots for killergram, on a dogging mission and bukkake films.

Offline r1965h

I saw her about 7/8 years ago, she worked from a flat on the Willenhall Road out of Wolverhampton. Terrible punt, not one to recommend.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I saw her about 7/8 years ago, she worked from a flat on the Willenhall Road out of Wolverhampton. Terrible punt, not one to recommend.

And she's still only 24, per her profile!!!   :lol:

Odd Job

Saw her years ago at Retro, just lay there like a sake of spuds. I'd avoid.