Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy ebony 24  (Read 1581 times)

1 review(s) for LUCY EBONY FOX (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Bingobango

Soooo. To give some background....

I Was due to see angelina, she advised me on the morning that she had been confused and was now not available until after 2, no use to me as I had a busy afternoon. I won't go through the details but essentially it left me with a void to fill. Plan b also suddenly had to go out, this was going from bad to worse, and I had lousy signal so was struggling to get any info on other girls available.

Anyway, got hold of lucy, who I had previously looked at but only half heartedley, she could be ready in half hour and was close to me so game on.

Arrived at a clean modern apartment was buzzed in and given directions over the phone. Asked for half an hour at £80.

Lucy herself is fairly attractive, the photos are well touched up but it is clearly her. She is definatly larger than she appears and not as delicate facially.

She was friendly throughout, but seemed obsessed with how old I was, telling me I looked much younger, it was a bit off putting tbh.

In terms of service bj was uncovered to start, a sort of half hearted prostate massage I guess and then into sex missionary, she didn't like me playing with her clit and took over herself, I quite like a girl doing this so wasn't a big deal. After only about 15 mins she started with the 'oh yeah baby cum in my pussy, cum for me' this was a big down point for me and felt like she just wanted me out of the place. Decided to make the most of what time I might have left so hitched her legs up over my shoulders and started plowing away with some force, she seemed a bit taken aback but seemed to enjoy it. More of the cum encouragement then she squirmed away, I assumed to change position, but she took of the condom and started jerking me instead. I asked if I could jizz on her tits and she said that was ok so I straddled her and actually started fucking her boobs, she kept trying to finish me by hand but I blew between her tits, she didn't seem too impressed with the mess  :D quick clean up and away.

Overall just a bit of a let down, not enough to make it a negative, and anyone fancying a black girl could probably do worse but the service just wasn't great and felt rushed throughout.

Would I see again. No. But worth ticking her off my to do list.  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 09:35:44 pm by Bingobango »