Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Voluptuous Louise - Enfield - Mixed race GILF  (Read 5658 times)

1 review(s) for Voluptuous Louise (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline dragonballzuk2

Met Louise a week or 2 ago. Initial comms via email and then by phone. Doesn't seem to read email too often so deffo no someone for a last minute appointment

Louises flat is a short walk from Enfield town in a block. seemed safe enough.

Louise is better than the pictures suggest. Age of 59 seems accurate.

Meet was a pretty typical GFE with lots of kissing and touching. Oral was covered which was a bit disappointing as OWO stated on profile. Followed qith reverse oral. Louise was fresh and clean. Finished off with missionary.

Had a little chat at the end. Louise seems like a very nice lady. Would return if I'm in the area again

External Link/Members Only

Offline Jplkuk

Met her last year and pretty much spot on the same experience for me.

Nice lady, makes you feel welcome but agreed its a shame she doesn't do oral without

Offline woiczeck

She’s coming of the HL, bang out of order advertising a service and then not delivering!!

Offline KingCrowley

How would you rate her face wise?

Offline SamLP

She’s coming of the HL, bang out of order advertising a service and then not delivering!!
Ditto. Off the HL she goes. Had her on it for a while, but no OWO means no booking.

Thanks for the info OP.

Offline dragonballzuk2

Face was prettier than I expected. Maybe a 7. One thing I forgot to mention is she has quite a gravelly voice. Was worried she was gonna look really rough but was pleasantly surprised

Offline andy966

I see she is in Holloway now.
Spoke and she sounds friendly enough.
Where does the mixed race bit come in? She is white by the look of it , and said she is from Yorkshire