Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Baby spice xx / Blondy247  (Read 1620 times)

formica

Hello,

Booked this woman for a pre xmas treat, but g/f was getting suspicious (asking questions about my excuse for being away) so I called it off. I txt'd and mailed her on the morning of the meeting (about 9am-10am - meeting was going to be at 6pm) to say it was off. I got no reply so sent more msgs asking her if she got my cancellation request. Nothing.

Got a email from AW today saying she left me feedback. Negative. "Time waster".

I mean fucking hell. The best about it was trying to make the booking was like near impossible. One word replies. Almost like she didnt want to take the booking. And now she gives me a negative.

Offline ampersand

Don't you get option to respond to a -ve?

formica

yes i posted a response saying i let her know well before the meet, well 10 hours. Is that not enough?

She seemed to have + feedback before so not sure why its hidden now. Think the girlfriend did me a favor spooking me blondy247 sounded so off in her txts and the one phone chat.

formica

It appears shes changed her name - Sexy naughty girl

Mr james

God seriously you guys need to get a life,iv bin seeing blondy247 for months now and she is amazing,best sex and oral ever,u must of done something for her to call u a time waster,SHE'S THE MOST GENUINE GIRL ON ADULTWORK,I can assure u all of that guys,I can't let u slag her off like this,so please stop,meet her for your self and find out instead of bullying a girl!!!!!!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
God seriously you guys need to get a life,iv bin seeing blondy247 for months now and she is amazing,best sex and oral ever,u must of done something for her to call u a time waster,SHE'S THE MOST GENUINE GIRL ON ADULTWORK,I can assure u all of that guys,I can't let u slag her off like this,so please stop,meet her for your self and find out instead of bullying a girl!!!!!!

Oh Dear.

That must be a record. Only x1 post and being banned just over 5 minutes after that first post!!

Offline Silver Birch

Oh Dear.

That must be a record. Only x1 post and being banned just over 5 minutes after that first post!!

'He' didn't even get time to chalk up 'his' first review  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline finn5555

She is probably a scam artist avoid  :hi:

dilettante

Why doesn't Admin delete the post as well as banning? - if it's bannable material, should it be allowed to stand.

Offline finn5555

Why doesn't Admin delete the post as well as banning? - if it's bannable material, should it be allowed to stand.

Yes so we can all see they are being cunts  :hi:

formica

Another name change from her - Baby spice. close escape I think. 1st time I used AW booking system and I get a negative! easy for me to have new account, less so for her. I mean is there some unwritten rule how many hours notice you must give, like with the dentist?