Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hotterthansex - Knightsbridge  (Read 1205 times)

1 review(s) for Lunas Hot Love (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]

Offline oinki

In short, B&S, services listed are not on offer, services offered over the phone was extras on site.

External Link/Members Only

Communication:
Had this one on hot list for awhile as she appears available randomly. So when she became available today I took the leap - does not answer SMS, and instead answered the phone call I gave her. Arranged a punt 45 minutes afterwards.

Services agreed over the phone - facial, owo, within the hour rate.
Services listed on her likes list - not offered at all was CIM, Anal was £40 extra.

The venue:

Fit for purpose 2/3 bedroom flat on the side streets past Harrods. Nothing up-market with minimal shower. She is working with someone else (referred to as Barbara but I never got a look of her).

The girl

She greeted me at the door with a black top lingerie, looked good and she looked cute but I could tell immediately she was not the woman on the photo as she was shorter and had more dark brown hair and slightly brown complexion. OK photoshop maybe is the reason for the difference but I doubt its the same woman per her profile pics. The profile lists her as Portuguese - I could recognise the language, but perhaps Brazilian. She was still cute looking on a scale 6/7 out of 10 so I was still OK to go ahead.

Re-confirmed services with facial (she was hesitant to this even though confirmed over the phone) included within the hour rate, gave her the money and went into the shower. Came out of the shower, she had completely undressed but before I even could take a good look she said that the money was too little and that facial is £20 extra. Took awhile for me to comprehend because in my mind it was all agreed. I was not going to pay £130 for just vanilla sex though so I took back the money and promptly dressed and left. She seemed OK with it, not miffed or swore at me in her language so fair do's for taking me walking away on the stride.

No services had as mentioned - but by merit of B&S, and BS pricing = negative.

No plan B = blue balls.