Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Evie (Kingston)  (Read 1583 times)

condomman

External Link/Members Only

Looks.
Not my cup of tea at all. I nearly ran a mile when she opened the door. The person who photoshopped her pic should be on crimewatch. They've made Anne Widdecombe look like Jennifer Lawrence. Fraudulent bastard.

The only reason I'm giving her a neutral is because of the photo shopped pics. She;s never got a figure like that. I don't wish to be disrespectful as she was a really pleasant woman but doubt I'll be going back, way to dirty for a vanilla lover like me. I think all services were available. She let me finger her, sucked me without a rubber, licked my balls, rimmed me, gave me a tit wank etc.

She kept wanting to kiss but as she eats and indeed ate my arse, I refused. She had to have sucked 4 teams out of my balls and let me finish with a facial. Very strange experience and dare I say it,  good VFM but a lie is a lie and she needs to be more truthful about what she looks like. However, if that doesn't bother you, if you just want a slot....go ahead although I must also warn you, she has a very annoying booking procedure. You have to text her specifics like the date and time you want to see her, a short bio of yourself and the type of session you want. I don't think that even at £100 she's worth that effort.

Offline romeo87

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I saw Evie in December last year and had a similar experience. Had booked her based off of her pictures (and obviously allowing a margin of error due to photoshop) and texted her to book. She wanted a short chat on the phone to "get to know me" before the punt, I can understand that.

However her looks are way off compared to the pictures, dress size is more 16 than 12 and her teeth aren't the best I've seen. There was a moment there where the small head and the big head fought it out to see if I should walk or push through the punt, the small head won.

Like OP I can't really fault her on her services, did everything on her enjoys list and was quite friendly.

Offline Sheer Tights

When she started advertising on AW, her pics were genuine and her appearance was as you describe. No wonder she now uses photoshop.