Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SWEET LATINA 💋 HOT LATINA 💋 REAL PICS 100%  (Read 883 times)

Offline Ginobanes

External Link/Members Only

So this is my first review guys.

I had a day off and thought I needed a little excitement with a brazillian. So I decided to see the beautiful lady above.
I WhatsApp‘Ed her and arranged a 45 minute session and we agreed that it would be two times within this duration for £120.
So I messaged her and she asked me to wait outside when I got to the location in the Leeds city centre. I waited for about 30minutes and finally saw her in her flat.

She looks exactly as she does in the picture, flat stomach and a massive ass.
So we started talking and She Explained that she didn’t speak much English and was going to be  in the UK for 6 months.
Anyway i got down to business and we took our clothes off, so we get down to business and she slaps a condom on after we agreed owo. Blowjob was aggressive and only lasted a few minutes. There was no teeth involved but it just felt like she was going to swallow my cock. I wouldn’t say I enjoyed it, but I didn’t mind. Anyway kissed her all over and she sucked her nipples.  she then asked me which position I wanted and I said doggy style. I wanted to look at that beautiful behind. She is built like a stallion if that’s your cup of tea. I think her boobs and ass were fake. But it was really soft and nice.

So anyway we got down to some doggy style, and I pounded her whilst she was moaning. I couldn’t tell if it was fake or real but she seemed to be having fun. Switched over to missionary position and then finished off.

So we sat down and tried to have a convo. Then she asked me to leave. At first I was surprised because the arrangement was made for 45 minutes and it was 25 minutes into the booking. At this point I got a little bit confused and confronted her about Cumming 2 times within the 45 minute session but she said it was just once.
 At this point I couldn’t be bothered with talking anymore so I got dressed and left. She tried to make some conversation with me but at this point I just offered a straight answer. I was really disappointed with the experience. I left on a positive note. Worst experience I have had in a while. I should have just stuck to my guts and seen my regular.

Offline punter6199

At least it was the girl in the pictures that video on her profile holy shit she's hot.