Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luna Thai, Leicester (touring)  (Read 882 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6905190) (6 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Charliehutton

External Link/Members Only

Luna is petite even by Thai standards, at barely 5', and perfectly proportioned, shapely and womanly with nicely enhanced tits, and not an ounce of excess fat. Facially attractive, albeit wearing plenty of make-up, age early thirties, perhaps, nowhere near a Milf but a woman rather than a girl, if you know what I mean, and a highly desirable one at that.

The only ink on her is a relatively small tatt on her lower stomach, the kind often used to disguise any c-section scarring. If that was it's purpose it works, because I couldn't see any signs of post maternal wear and tear, and I'm quite squeamish about that kind of thing. I didn't see any tell-tale scars from her boob-job either, and other guys have, so perhaps others look harder than I do.

Some other reviewers found her unresponsive and standoffish, but I didn't think that at all; she doesn't have the playful sense of theatre that some other girls do, but I felt she just quietly, but pleasantly, went about her business. I wondered if she might be one of the bossy ones, but far from it, she couldn't have been more compliant, and was perfectly happy to let me set the agenda.

So the punt followed my favoured routine, warming up with her wriggling about on my lap before decanting to the bed for RO from front and rear and some covered oral, before we switched to 69, at her suggestion. Then on to the main event and a session of full throttle heels-to-heaven before she rode me to the finish in cowgirl, which I was delighted about, because it happens so rarely these days. There wasn't much cleaning up for her to do, as I'd finished in the bag, and her English isn't great, so there wasn't much post-coital chat, and I was quite happily done and dusted and on my way with 5 or 10 minutes left on the clock, without having been rushed one bit. Perfect!

This was in the familiar place through the little alleyway, and for half an hour I paid £80. I believe this was her first visit to the E Mids region, and she's a welcome addition to the circuit.

Offline typinghard

Nice one Charlie, was eyeing her yesterday and got slightly let down by hit/miss experiences by other punters. Glad you had a good time. Might give bam bam a visit as she seems to be consistent.