Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tara X- Widnes  (Read 1050 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6647235) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Twotall

External Link/Members Only

Visited Tara a few weeks ago for an hour @£110

House is on an estate in Widnes, roads are quite narrow and seems to be one of those places where neighbours are on top of each other so parked at the entrance to the estate.

Tara is 60s and the photos are her although some may be fairly old by now. She appears younger than Maureen in St. Helens but is still a Gilf rather than a Milf. She has nice boobs, enhanced but not hard and they were put to good use on my body as part of the warm up. Nipples are nice and responsive too, pussy is shaved and clean Tasting and RO was appreciated. Tara is a veteran of the parlour scene and reeled off a list of parlours she knows and has worked from over the years.

Service was OWO which was excellent and better than most I’ve had with cim. No hesitation even when given warning I was approaching climax and I was so deep that she said it was easier to swallow as I was halfway down her throat at the time.

After a rest round 2 followed with covered sex and anal which is a standard offering not an extra. Nice and tight in both vaginal and anal sex. Missionary and doggy positions available.

The downside was a bit too much talking and being slow to crack on following the 1st pop. I suggested more of a gfe session which might have confused things but I think this is just her personality and not time wasting as we ran over a bit with no clock watching. I would have preferred to keep the action going though as I tend to retain an erection between pops and dispute dropping hints to get on with the action it took a while to get past the chit chat.  For this reason I’d go back for 1 pop only, definitely more oral but only a half hour visit.

Offline smit1234

She's been floating around my HL for years but there was always something which made me think twice

Glad you had a good time