Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Darling-Pippa-69 Swinton M27  (Read 1588 times)

8 review(s) for Miss.sexysonia (4 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline manfox

External Link/Members Only

1hr - £130 inc cim

Comms: Quick and efficient over text

Location: Fairly well known location very close to a pub. Main entrance is on a busy road so not particularly discrete. The place itself is perfectly adequate inside. Free parking on side streets or public car park nearby.

Personality: She is a little bit quirky..likes to be in charge of the session but is open to instruction as well.

Looks: As per profile, tidy athletic body, small boobs which match her frame. Mid 20's yorkshire lass with a cracking arse and good legs. Facially I was surprised that she was actually attractive as my expectations were low. Very fuckable.

Services: nice b2b massage with plenty of oil which was very enjoyable. Sex in mish and CG, cim, popped twice. Kissing was quite light but tbh I wasn't really trying to kiss her so more DFK may be available. No rush out.

Summary: I enjoyed this meet and I will most likely return. This was one of those meets where expectations have been exceeded which is frankly very rare. Recommended.

Offline HungryJoe

Thanks for the review, I’m hoping to see her this week and it’s always reassuring if there’s a good review on here.

What’s her place like inside? Is it tidy and what’s  the shower like? I often find that the cleaner the place the cleaner the girl. At least as far as personal hygiene goes.

Sparkie Jay

She just stood me up
We agreed on a time and date yesterday, booking request sent, postcode received.
Went there today and texted her that I had arrived, no reply. Waited till it was near the time agreed than sent another text, still no reply. I saw she hadn't logged in and because of the lack of reply I decided to go home. She best have a good explanation ...
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 02:54:15 pm by Sparkie Jay »

Offline milkman10

She just stood me up
We agreed on a time and date yesterday, booking request sent, postcode received.
Went there today and texted her that I had arrived, no reply. Waited till it was near the time agreed than sent another text, still no reply. I saw she hadn't logged in and because of the lack of reply I decided to go home. She best have a good explanation ...

she prob just was nt feeling the spark  :yahoo:

Offline NigelF

She best have a good explanation ...

There's no excuse and whatever she comes up with will obviously be bullshit. There is absolutely no reason why she couldn't message you to cancel, even a last minute cancellation is much better than nothing at all.

You should just copy & paste what you've said here and create a negative review for her.

Online frankc

There's no excuse and whatever she comes up with will obviously be bullshit. There is absolutely no reason why she couldn't message you to cancel, even a last minute cancellation is much better than nothing at all.

You should just copy & paste what you've said here and create a negative review for her.

Agreed, get her Neg'd for piss taking

Offline manfox

What’s her place like inside? Is it tidy and what’s  the shower like? I often find that the cleaner the place the cleaner the girl. At least as far as personal hygiene goes.

Place is fine, room was nice and the bathroom whilst small was clean. No hygiene issues from my perspective.