Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Soozie formerly of Maxes Angels  (Read 1499 times)

Offline DrToad

Hi guys,

Would anyone know the whereabouts of Soozie a curvy brunette who worked at Maxes Angels? She could possibly be working somewhere else under a different name or as an indie.

DrToad

Offline hairbald

She jacked it in a fair number of years back.  She did continue seeing a few clients for overnights only still booked through Maxes for a while but I think that is done with now.  She was a web designer as the other string to her bow and I think that was going really well so didnt need the cash any more.  As my first London punt I have fond memories of the trip to Westbourne Terrace.

If anybody does know of her still working would be grateful of any info

Offline DrToad

If she has retired that would be a shame. She was on my hit list for some time. But I kept delaying making a booking as I was addicted to Alex (I still am)!

Oh well, shit happens.

Offline Spc07

My favourite ever - would be very keen to know if she’s still around.

Offline murdock187

My favourite ever - would be very keen to know if she’s still around.

She was one of the best. Towards the end she got concerned about randoms who would knock on her door claiming a booking but didn’t. Heard she was doing overnights last year but could never legislate the costs. Instead I shall remember fondly!

Offline ravenous25

She was the very first WG I saw through Maxes, must have been way back in 2010 or something, fond memories

Online boardyhell

saw her ,never rated her but heard through another ex maxes girl gabriella that she was solid booked through maxes
popular girl

Offline Stav096

There has been a profile on AW for about 18 months or so using one of her pictures but I have not checked it out.

OK, the profile has been marked as content only since april.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 04:59:38 am by Stav096 »

Offline johnwilmot

Absolutely one of my all time favourites....and in combination with French Francesca. Wow!

Offline brian1123

There has been a profile on AW for about 18 months or so using one of her pictures but I have not checked it out.

OK, the profile has been marked as content only since april.

Can you link it here?

Offline DrToad

Absolutely one of my all time favourites....and in combination with French Francesca. Wow!

Any link to French Francesca? I can't seem to find her.

Offline johnwilmot

She was also a Max's girl at the same time as Soozie. (French to distinguish her from the other Francescas there have undoubtedly been).

Offline murdock187

Offline johnwilmot

I don't either. Think those are old school Bunnies of London pix. But a very close likeness.

Offline Stav096

Looking closely I dont think that’s her

They are from her pre-2010 photos.