Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How do you really get to the truth on feedback - on UK Punting or AdultWork??  (Read 3903 times)

Offline cunnyhunt

3. Don't trust putting down, first post wonders like this one I noticed this morning.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=30673.msg484406#msg484406

Never heard of the girl, never punted in Luton. On the East board so I noticed it and thought likely identity of poster runs in this order - pimp - other prossie - bored kid on holiday - punter

You have misread my post, I was not putting down but making a genuine enquiry.

Luton is a shithole full of Roms and EE, I have considered this profile before but more information is required  :hi:

Offline Sedlmayer

Luton is a shithole full of Roms and EE, I have considered this profile before but more information is required  :hi:

Cunny - way I read this is that he meant Shabz999, a first post wonder putting the girl down, not you.

Offline cunnyhunt

Cunny - way I read this is that he meant Shabz999, a first post wonder putting the girl down, not you.

Ok

A misread of a misread....Fuck! :crazy:

Yes I see it now. :thumbsup:

Offline socks

Yes Sedlmayer called it - the post you replied to is one of those we see all too often and probably feed the uncertainty some fellow punters have about trusting each other's feedback. The thing is to call them out quickly - well done sir, you beat me to it.