Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ester Ana - Notting Hill  (Read 3356 times)

Online RegionalAndy

External Link/Members Only

Been wanting this one for a while. She’s a designer babe. Can easily get a guy with more money than sense to support her financially.

Comms: She took a while to get back to me but she was straightforward. I booked the same day. No NBA policy.

Price: 140 30 minutes

Looks and attitude: Pristine face and proportions, she looks stunning imo. Her boob job could’ve been better. But arse felt amazing. She’s friendly and locked in. No checking of phones or seeming spaced out.

Action: when I arrived I let her know. Was given all the comms I need such as her flat number, floor etc. clean apartment, very plush area.

She looked good in lingerie. Asked her if she wanted money first or after, she said first. Paid. Got comfortable. Didn’t kiss but she had soft lips. Started giving me OW through request. OWO seems fine with her. Attentive. She can’t deep throat my size but went fairly deep. I regret the OW in all honesty should’ve been OWO but a relationship has me less risk adverse nowadays.
Good hygiene, not immaculate. But she was clean and freshly shaven - I’d suck her pussy if I partook in that with WGs. Went through missionary, reverse CG and doggy. Doggy the highlight. Her sounds not excessive, natural.

She can take length. Her body is tight and I really enjoyed myself. But I just couldn’t cum. Don’t know why. She really tried to accommodate but it just wasn’t happening. I had a long day. I have unfinished business and I need to sort it out. I’ll gladly go back. 30 minutes though. If I partook in longer foreplay with WGs I’d gladly recommend an hour.

To conclude: if you want a working girl that could charge premium rates with a tight body in her early twenties, this is your woman. No rushing, no attitude. Brazilian class.

8.5/10

RA

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 13, 2023, 12:51:56 pm by RegionalAndy »

Offline Dock

Her body looks made for sex!!! Was the lack of FK/DFK your choice of is that something she doesn’t do?

Online RegionalAndy

Her body looks made for sex!!! Was the lack of FK/DFK your choice of is that something she doesn’t do?

It really is. I’m sure she does. I don’t partake in FK/(rarely) OWO or RO with WGs. She came across receptive to both as I never got any pull back when close to her or kissing around her pussy.

Offline Dock

Offline freshghost

I haven't punted for ages. This broad ticks all the boxes in terms of looks I've been holding out for a quality punt. As you said that body looks built for sex. I arranged a meeting tomorrow via WhatsApp but she never said anything about NBA her responses were very short. Very disappointing

Offline Dock

I haven't punted for ages. This broad ticks all the boxes in terms of looks I've been holding out for a quality punt. As you said that body looks built for sex. I arranged a meeting tomorrow via WhatsApp but she never said anything about NBA her responses were very short. Very disappointing

NBA?

Offline freshghost

NBA?

Meaning No Blacks Allowed. Will confirm if I get a response will save me a journey if true.

Online RegionalAndy

You’ve misread slightly. She has No, NBA policy. Anacondas welcome. She takes her time to reply at first but you should get a reply.

Offline freshghost

You’ve misread slightly. She has No, NBA policy. Anacondas welcome. She takes her time to reply at first but you should get a reply.

Oh great news and my bad for not reading properly.

Offline Bat

She looks great in that video from the link!

Online RegionalAndy

Oh great news and my bad for not reading properly.

No worries bruva, much bigger issues in the world - easy error. Best of luck with her!

Offline tj87354

Good review, I saw her recently and she was excellent. FK and owo were no problem if you want them. Booking can be a pain but well worth a visit.

Online massagepuntingfan

Good review, I saw her recently and she was excellent. FK and owo were no problem if you want them. Booking can be a pain but well worth a visit.

She sent me over her menu with services. No extras listed. Can you confirm its £200 all services included?

Offline last_days_of_logan

There is a picture in her Gallery with mad people staring and you can see their faces clearly

Crazy how we would all be at the end of a camera

Online RegionalAndy

There is a picture in her Gallery with mad people staring and you can see their faces clearly

Crazy how we would all be at the end of a camera

Fuck. Didn’t even think of that when uploading. Should I request that picture be taken down? (It is on her socials 400k plus followers)

Offline Dock

Offline last_days_of_logan

Fuck. Didn’t even think of that when uploading. Should I request that picture be taken down? (It is on her socials 400k plus followers)

i would personally

Offline tj87354

She sent me over her menu with services. No extras listed. Can you confirm its £200 all services included?
Yes 200 for everything.