Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tracy - Olina - Paddington/Lancaster Gate  (Read 2354 times)

88 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6009907) (87 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Graham2050

External Link/Members Only

Meeting took place in recent weeks, diaries never aligned to date as she doesn't work weekends but managed to see her during a day off. 

£150 for one hour

Services received: DFK, OWO, CIM, Deep Rimming, ball sucking, RO, covered sex

WG: petite, good looking, looks 28-35 but true age probably 35-40, nice big fake tits

Meet: Quick shower alone on arrival, non stop DFK as soon as out of shower, she then started owo whilst I was still standing. 5mins later I sit on bed and she delivers more owo, before moving to balls and then gave a good rimming session.  Her rimming technique is one of the best I have experienced, she spreads my cheeks wide with her hands and really goes deep.  After that we moved onto 69 and she had a nice small gash and tasted fresh, suction was very good during 69 (some WGs I've seen don't really put in the work that much during 69). After that moved through CG/mish/doggy, she could take a pounding and I gave it to her hard during mish/doggy.  After doggy she moved back to owo and sucked out every last drop I had, zero cum dodging.

Another quick shower and then ran through pretty much an exact repeat of above, loved pounding her really hard in doggy. Was harder to cum again for second shot but her owo was great and she kept trying and managed to finish in her mouth again. 

Performance was completely solid and top notch.

I would love to return but very difficult to align diaries again as she doesn't work weekends, also she mentioned she was going to stop working soon but I didn't ask exactly when. Really wish I had seen her much earlier and have the opportunity for repeat visits.

Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Performance: 10/10
Eagerness to please: 10/10

Offline samh1231

Offline Ladeeda

It seems she has been gone...

A tragic loss if true. I've seen her a few times and always delivers.

Offline dirtykirti

Gone methinks.  She did go once before but was persuaded to come back for a short while on a deal. 

Might be gone for good this time :((

Offline peter jb

And with Anna to leave soon, that 2 of best Thai girls gone 😡