Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicky @ Olina - Bayswater, London  (Read 1789 times)

75 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6110625) (67 positive, 6 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online MaxHamburg

External Link/Members Only

After a fun oriental massage dry run a couple of weeks ago and an unexpected CIM (unplanned and my fault) then, I'm back on the punting horse, with a COVID war chest accumulated. So it was a toss up between Nicky and Tracy at Olina, the latter's unavailability leading to this meet, and I'm very glad. 10 days ago, teatime.

After a break, and based on what I can't normally experience, I've decided for a while to focus on fake tits, and asian SPs, ideally with CIM. This ticked all those boxes.

Booking easy. Not a great deal to add to previous reports. As hoped for, a general frenzy of DFK, OWO, rimming, RO and CIM. I met the Duracell-bunny Nicky rather than a tired Nicky, and had serious fun. Fuelled by a blue pill and encouraged by Nicky who was bloody determined I would come a second time, I kept my end up. Nicky was in high black boots as requested and a nonsensical little black one-piece. Kissing immediately on arrival, my kecks were soon round my ankles on the sofa, I dragged her tits out sharpish between snogs, and we were away. I found her to be very attractive, 7.5 or 8 out of 10 for me, curviver than expected, a grippable arse, and while the bolt-ons felt hard to the touch I was very happy to maul and suck them. As was Nicky, it seemed. They looked good on her. But first, I was dragged to the shower, body wash and mouthwash expected - however, the hot water was off/boiler broken, so a ridiculous cold semi-shower/cock and crack wash ensued, nearly killing my hard on there and then. Better to be clean for the hoped-for RimmFest, I reasoned.

The first 25 minutes was full-on RO and vigorous fingering, snogging, OWO, rimming, more RO, 69, DFK, OWO, tit play, ball squeezing and sucking, round and round. Top drawer. Happy for Nicky to take charge but she was also happy to take direction and instruction. Not enough mirrors for me. Finished CIM with a hefty sweaty pump, Nicky taking the first three throbs in the gob like a sucking-super-trouper then amused to continue pumping me by hand, onto my belly, as there was quite a load. Again, unusual for me these days. I assumed she spat the CIM into a tissue but my eyes were a bit crossed at that point, and I was a little hot and bothered, so not paying attention.

Then she made sure I was wiped down and comfy before a fine massage for 25 minutes focused on my upper back/lower neck and legs - then she was adamant it was time to go again, I thought it unlikely, told her, she insisted, why not, so into another speeded up blur of RO, 69 then finally fully committed OWO, HR and ball squeezing followed by CIM round 2. Fuck me. Lazarus. Even she seemed mildly surprised. Another cold shower, mouthwash, snog and out the door. Didn't feel rushed at any point.

9.5/10 because nobody's perfect - but I can't really fault the session at all. Lovely girl, cheeky smile, and that little but mad. I will almost certainly be back. Unless anyone can persuade me that Tracy or Anna may be worth trying first?

Online MaxHamburg

Oops - should have said, £150 for the hour (and money well spent, as I was) - but I'm sure you know that  :hi:

Offline pa5151

Only met Anna (see my review), but Nicky also sounds like a star.