Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X Horny Jessy X, Hungarian 🇭🇺 🥱 E13  (Read 1944 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6265437) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Poker penis

External Link/Members Only

Punt :sometime today.

I believe her mate answers the phone as she can't say a word of English.
Location: dead end road near the main road.. everyone will k ow who going there..soon the feds will shut that dump down.

30Min + A levels OW.
NOW THE GIRL: I think we must set this straight, she looks nothing like the pictures she has developed a belly and scratch marks all over... in her legs as well.
Skin is not the best..
The marks on her belly are giving me nightmares already 😫
Now, she provides a good service!
Started by laying on the bed and she on the floor suking the anaconda...with my hands I holder her head and started to face fuker slowly until full power!  :wacko:
She did not bother so I gave her a slow motion slap, she looked at me  :sarcastic: and I continue to face fuk her dramatically!!!
Couple of minutes after I nearly shocked her with the penis going deeeeep...
Nearly busted there .. ✋ I attempted to say turn around she looked at me like I was asking her to sing spice girl song??
 :thumbsdown: she turned around and again attempted to reverse cow girl..  :( puppy jack there 4 or 5 times when I decided fuk this!! Turn around cunt..  :wacko:
I should had take out the dom and make her suk it until I exploded 4 days of custard cream on her eyelashes... :unknown:
Doggy style please ...she starts to pump some jelly on the penis... ok .. :wacko: ready steady in her mango 10 pumps at the same time.e fingering her arse 😆 did not insert all of it.
Took the anaconda out and started to grind in that arse hole slowly 🐌 .. all in and she screams like auch! I did enjoy that moment and continued to insert more credits in the deep dark hole!!
Pussy bum pussy bum pussy this went on until I took out and seen some brown stuff on the doom!! :vomit:
So I cleaned o  her back and closed my eyes stopped breathing and rapidly inserted the mad anaconda in her but hole 🕳 :bomb:
After 3 or 7 pumps not breathing and with my eyes off I thought about the other punt who served her with a lot of lactose in her shoulder.... should I aim at her nose?? 🤔
This panoramic dream fast disappeared and I filled the bag with a good pack of milk way  liquid....
I cleaned my poker penis with the finest baby wipes 288 times did not look at her got dressed and said to her Thank you! She said OK Thanks and I smiled  :hi:.. Good manners...
 :wacko: :crazy: :thumbsdown:
Would I come back?
For 30 Nigerian dollars ?  Yes.. not for £1.

Her attitude makes a neutral but her bodywork :angry: it has been   in car crash and shes a cat ABCDEFGH ETC...

Offline lillythesavage

Looks like a different girl in the new pictures :unknown:

Offline andymichael

PP fun to read  :lol: :lol: belly laughing  :lol:
Even with luck of English she is very submissive  :crazy:  :wacko: