Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Ameera; Kentish Town  (Read 47072 times)

41 review(s) for Hot Ameera -London (39 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jesus_jones

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Was on my hotlist for some time, and finally saw her last night.

Flat is a bit of a dump, 5 mins from Kentish Town tube station. Front door was open and I waited in a tiny hallway outside the entrance. This annoyed me, as I was told to call from here and wait for someone to get the door, which took exactly 4 mins and 2 phone calls. What's annoying is that the front door has a glass window, so while I am waiting in this bloody 1 metre squared hallway, passers by could see me.

Once inside, I was guided upstairs by a girl that wasn't Ameera, and was told she would be a couple of mins. Was brought a drink, and the girl was friendly. Ameera eventually comes into the room, looking flustered, but was cheery and just as pretty as her photos. £70 + £10 for owo for the hour. She disappeared for a long time (5 mins at least) but came back with some makeup on (she didn't need it, she's a very pretty Arabic-looking girl). I was glad that this time didn't come out of my hour.

Immediately pressed herself up against me and snogged my face off. Too aggressive for me, lots of lip-biting and deep tongue and ear-licking (weird for me). Told her to slow down, and she was much more sensual. Fingered her from behind while kissing her neck in front of the mirror, which seemed to be a massive turn-on, as she dug her nails into my legs! This girl has a lot of energy and is pretty wild.

Great owo, good mixup of pace, with intermittent ball-licking and some unprompted rimming. Some more fingering and dfk on the bed (she was very enthusiastic and wet and kept trying to grab my cock at all times). Sex was very good too, she bounced off me in doggy with lots of energy, rubbed her clit in cowgirl, and demanded that I spank her ass harder while in spoon position! I eventually came while she was lying flat on her front and I was behind (she seemed to love this position).

Oddly, it was her pushing for round 2 with only 10 minutes left, but I was exhausted so we just kissed with her sitting on top.

My only negatives would be that she only knows one speed, and that's bloody fast. Also, she has a small pot belly, which will sound like nit-picking to others, but I prefer flat tummies.

She seemed a smart cookie too, half Czech, half Arabic and ready to go indie with a mate in February as she is fed up of her agency taking half. Didn't speak a word of English 8 months ago on arrival, but now speaks and understands pretty well. She asked for my number as she is building up her client base, and I gave it to her (punting phone, of course).

Lovely girl, would recommend.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 01:09:46 am by jesus_jones »

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Too aggressive for me, lots of lip-biting and deep tongue and ear-licking (weird for me).
That sounds like heaven to me and a rim job as well!

Good report, if only I was in London.

Offline King Nuts

Thanks for the report, JJ. Sounds like a good 'un. I feel a trip to NW5 coming on...

yumyum3

Glad you had a good one, JJ. She looks lovely  :) :drinks:

Offline jesus_jones

Cheers guys, just forgot to mention that on her profile it says 5 ft 8, but she is much more petite than that. Also, she complained about normally being tired as she works from 11-11 and sometimes sees up to 10 guys a day! Luckily when I saw her she was fine and full of energy (she said she had a quiet day).

I would probably advise an earlier booking, just to reduce the chances of her being 'shagged out'.

Offline Asian Playboy

Wow, sounds like the exact same flat I went to many months ago. Unfortunately when I went I used a different profile and got switched when I got there.

After reading this FR I'm deffo want to pay her a visit. Hopefully I don't get switched again because that will REALLY hack me off.

What day did you see her on? Will see if she works on Sunday and will give her a call either tomorrow or Friday. Will keep you guys updated!

Bratpack

Although I haven't seen anyone associated with this "group" since a disaster with Geena many months ago, I would advise that if you want to see a specific girl that you communicate to the receptionist that you know how they operate (ie first come first served) and that you want a booking with a specific girl at a specific time. Give the receptionist a chance to reconsider whether the girl is available at that time. Then tell her that you walk if the girl isn't available at the agreed time. They are certainly capable of making bookings for specific times. I think you are less likely to get switched if a) you tell them you know their game and b) you tell them it won't work. You may even want to commit to calling the receptionist an hour or half hour before hand to let her know you'll be there on time or that you're on your way.

I recall one session that went quite well. At the end of the session the girl asked me if I was someone important (I'm not). She said the receptionist had told her to treat me very nicely and to be on her best behaviour. I presume it's because I had told the receptionist they had tried to switch me on the previous 3 occasions.

It's not foolproof but should reduce the likelihood of a switch.

Offline Asian Playboy

Although I haven't seen anyone associated with this "group" since a disaster with Geena many months ago, I would advise that if you want to see a specific girl that you communicate to the receptionist that you know how they operate (ie first come first served) and that you want a booking with a specific girl at a specific time. Give the receptionist a chance to reconsider whether the girl is available at that time. Then tell her that you walk if the girl isn't available at the agreed time. They are certainly capable of making bookings for specific times. I think you are less likely to get switched if a) you tell them you know their game and b) you tell them it won't work. You may even want to commit to calling the receptionist an hour or half hour before hand to let her know you'll be there on time or that you're on your way.

I recall one session that went quite well. At the end of the session the girl asked me if I was someone important (I'm not). She said the receptionist had told her to treat me very nicely and to be on her best behaviour. I presume it's because I had told the receptionist they had tried to switch me on the previous 3 occasions.

Thank you, I will try and say this when I ring tomorrow and report back.

Offline jesus_jones

Sound advice, and this is exactly what I do when using this group. I talk to the receptionist in a way that makes it clear that I know they are not the wg in question, and I state that I want to see x girl at x time, and that I was annoyed at being switched last time as I am a long time customer of this agency. It works every time more or less, and if the girl isn't available, they will come clean and tell me.

Asianplayboy, i saw her on Tuesday night. She has 2 days off a week, although I don't know which days. She seemed pretty adamant that she will be going indie in mid-February at the latest.

ambroz

She look fine, but the Thing about men of African heritage may rule me out, even tho i'm black Italian.

I may get away with it if i bring the passport though.

bigone

ok dont wont to spoil the party but i am going to :rolleyes: after reading what a great girl she is/was i text this afternoon to book a 8 pm booking,fine come at 8 no prob the receptionist said,at 7 i call and say i am on my way,see you at 8 call when you at station she says,i get there and she text me address i am there in 5 mins,i go up she busy lady says  :( i have another 2 ladys free one was about 50 and size 18 and the other had so many tattoos  not my type,so like a idiot i say i come back in a hour,went to pub,now i go back and see the lady and i ask for 1 hour then she says 30 mins ok?wtf,i could she looked tired i asked for owo then she tells me take shower for owo,now i just come from home fully showered :)i could tell it would be a bad punt so walked out. :thumbsdown: from me               bigone

Offline Asian Playboy

ok dont wont to spoil the party but i am going to :rolleyes: after reading what a great girl she is/was i text this afternoon to book a 8 pm booking,fine come at 8 no prob the receptionist said,at 7 i call and say i am on my way,see you at 8 call when you at station she says,i get there and she text me address i am there in 5 mins,i go up she busy lady says  :( i have another 2 ladys free one was about 50 and size 18 and the other had so many tattoos  not my type,so like a idiot i say i come back in a hour,went to pub,now i go back and see the lady and i ask for 1 hour then she says 30 mins ok?wtf,i could she looked tired i asked for owo then she tells me take shower for owo,now i just come from home fully showered :)i could tell it would be a bad punt so walked out. :thumbsdown: from me               bigone

Yeah, after reading the story about a guy getting switched 3 times... I will probably not risk it at all and end up going to guilty pleasures or HOD.

Thanks for the warning anyhow.

Offline Silver Birch

From the first post she sounded right up my street! Shame. I added her to my hotlist, now I'm not sure. Might wait to see if she re-appears as indie, February is not that long to wait  :)

Offline darkdeep

Booked for Ameera at 5:30pm.
I get there and Jamila lets me in (thin, pretty) and tells me Ameera will be 20 mins! (stuck in traffic?)  I'm a little pissed off but she says I can see someone else if I don't want to wait. So after reviewing the girls I decide to see Jamila (who I know doesn't have a great reputation but she looks pretty and thin and I want to play!)
A loong 5 minutes (more like 8 minutes) before she returns. Have some fun with her but she is pretty cool and can't get her really warmed up. Time is up too soon. Reckon I had 20 minutes with her. Challenge her on it and she says the clock starts when I pay- and I tell she was gone too long.

Anyway Ameera has arrived and is ready - so I ask for 30 minutes with her. (Showered between girls). She is away only 3 minutes before returning and then wow! Very enthusiastic. Very horny. Ranges from super sensual to a primal sex fuck. Very friendly, very sweet - pretty loud. Have to watch the nails and biting when she is carried away. Pin her down and lick her clit  - and she seems to come about once a minute. Very active fucking - both from her and me. Then slow and sensual and deep. Then fast and furious. Lots of sensual kissing - just can't get enough of each other. Finish with HJ - which she does superbly. Next time an hour - but at that pace I'd be exhausted.

She's as described. Not as skinny as a her photos make her out. I'd say a great figure.

Here's the fun bit. Can't find my underwear. Nowhere. I think Jamila took it when I criticised her timekeeping.... Anyway I have to leave commando! Hilarious!

BIG recommendation for Ameera.
I wouldn't bother again with Jamila (although I'd like to fuck her bum - which is £30 extra).
Location is poor and the operation is shabby (although the room itself was clean, nice and large - but the bed moved around with vigorous fucking... a lot - so when we finished it had migrated 4 feet!)

Offline manoir

Planning to go see Ameera today. Hopefully, I can add to this thread with another positive experience.

Offline Steve2

I hope you enjoy. Have a plan B though just in case

Offline manoir

Lol, literally what I'm trying to set up now

bigone

Online Pothos

Newbie here - just wanted to say I called and made it clear I wanted to see Ameera - however, when I got there, they said she was 'in traffic on her way' and asked if I wanted to see another girl... I said I'd wait 10 mins, did so, then the receptionist just came up and said the same thing, so I left! I guess I should have been even MORE clear when I called.......

Side note - as the OP said, it is a dodgy little glass door by the side of a shop, so not good at all for discretion.

I did, fortunately, have a plan B which I will post about as I'd recommend :)

tda666

Looks good and sounds very naughty, naughty. Love the sound of her animal like sex and the deep bj with rimming is very tempting. Unfortunately the other crap puts me off so I might just knock one out while I read you guys reports on her !!!

taffy

I wonder if she has already left and set up on her own?

Offline tom269u001

Anyone got the link for the dodgy Jamila so I know to avoid!

Offline Jimmyredcab

Booked for Ameera at 5:30pm.
I get there and Jamila lets me in (thin, pretty) and tells me Ameera will be 20 mins! (stuck in traffic?)  I'm a little pissed off but she says I can see someone else if I don't want to wait. So after reviewing the girls I decide to see Jamila (who I know doesn't have a great reputation but she looks pretty and thin and I want to play!)
A loong 5 minutes (more like 8 minutes) before she returns. Have some fun with her but she is pretty cool and can't get her really warmed up. Time is up too soon. Reckon I had 20 minutes with her. Challenge her on it and she says the clock starts when I pay- and I tell she was gone too long.

That is totally outrageous, yet another reason why these lowlife skanks should be avoided.    :angry: :mad: :diablo:

Offline tom269u001

That is totally outrageous, yet another reason why these lowlife skanks should be avoided.    :angry: :mad: :diablo:

Thank god for this site, so we can avoid these stupid WGs!

Offline jesus_jones

Low-life skanks? Maybe Jamila is bad (haven't seen, but that's what darkdeep's post suggests), but Ameera has almost perfect feedback. Why don't you pay her a visit when she goes Indy? Would love to read something from you that isn't whinging/drum-banging.

Offline ghighi

call her few times, phone turn off!

Offline ghighi

call her few times, phone turn off!

Still calling today morning, Profile gone down at night. Fcuk?

Offline Victorgrey

maybe she left them? Perhaps she's going indie now

Offline jesus_jones

It seems ALL of the profiles for this group (Kentish Town, Wembley Park, West Kensington, Paddington, Bayswater) are down.

samulii

It seems ALL of the profiles for this group (Kentish Town, Wembley Park, West Kensington, Paddington, Bayswater) are down.

Yes, All Down . I was regular clients for those girls .
I still have contact with one those girl . The guy was running this group has been arrested .  looks like the guy and his group been watch long time ago .  :coolgirl:

Jamila  and Ameera were perfect . :)
Ameera was from Yemen or India . ?

Offline Victorgrey

Any updates if she's gone indie yet?

samulii

Offline Jimmyredcab

I still have contact with one those girl . The guy was running this group has been arrested .

Nice to hear the police are doing their job.    :hi:

Offline Steve2

But who is next? Maybe your favourite brothel Jim  :(

Offline riker

@jrc: Why do you say that? The girls weren't trafficked, they were going to and fro as they pleased.

Offline jesus_jones

He only knows/likes HOD. Sometimes I think that's the only thing he can say. Peanuts/monkeys too.

samulii

HAHA , I think found her  BUT  , one Q :
anyone knows why recently new member's profile is set to distribute content only. !!! ??
however if add the profile in your hot list and login win you account in mobile version ( I have iPhone)

I found Ameera's profile but you can't see the full details !!

Name : Arabic Princess
External Link/Members Only
She is in :
Dartford, Greenhithe, Bexley, Clayford  Kent

I added her profile in my hot list and
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 08:09:44 pm by samulii »

Offline Victorgrey

ahhh....so that's...neither here or there?  :unknown:

samulii

ahhh....so that's...neither here or there?  :unknown:

WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

look at the image Gallery :

profile name :Kelly the bad girl.. but Ameera and few more girls are there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :wacko:
I am Confuse

Offline larry76

That seem genuine as I can see the profile of Gina External Link/Members Only
What a pity as it is not close to my place anymore. i used to go with Gina ( great anal sex service).
Maybe Ameera relocated also around but cannot find on AW

Otherwise Angelina relocate her service in baker street External Link/Members Only
With her friend Anushka External Link/Members Only
Both of them used to work in Camden.

samulii

That seem genuine as I can see the profile of Gina External Link/Members Only
What a pity as it is not close to my place anymore. i used to go with Gina ( great anal sex service).
Maybe Ameera relocated also around but cannot find on AW

Otherwise Angelina relocate her service in baker street External Link/Members Only
With her friend Anushka External Link/Members Only
Both of them used to work in Camden.

Nice found ,Thx , :)  I  used to go with Anushka , She is nice girl and great kisser .  :kissgirl:   :drinks:

Offline Victorgrey

WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

look at the image Gallery :

profile name :Kelly the bad girl.. but Ameera and few more girls are there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :wacko:
I am Confuse

the other girls' pictures seems to be have removed

OmgAddict

Does anyone have any contact with her? I saw her back at the start of January and I am so happy I did!

Would love to see her again but can't get a hold of her and her profile no longer exists.  :scare:

OmgAddict

She's back, but at £150 she wants way too much.

Offline shadow soul

just called the number on her profile, pretty sure ameera answered as i visited her once but the punt didnt happen as she was available for 30 mins and i wanted an hour with her, she said that now shes only offering outcalls, but from next week she'll start incalls, told me to call next sunday, i will give a try and hopefully inform here if the punt happens..

bigone

from 70 pounds to 150 pounds :wacko: 

Offline naz

Sucessfully met Ameera (Sabrina) in North Harrow, phone was answered by a receptionist still not indie,  no switch and bait or double booking as with the reports when she was working from kentish town. Receptionist claimed to be Sabrina but when I asked again " are you taking calls for sabrina" she said yes. She had been on my hot list for a long time, kentish town was a bit out of my way. Harrow is much closer. Glad I made the punt.
She is very responsive, lots of kissing and fucks hard  with lots of energy, many WG just sit back but not Sabrina. Good OWO had to ask her to slow down as did not want to come too soon. JJ's first report describes her well, very different Punt from ones i have had, she is very lively and fun to be with, good conversation, crazy but enjoyable.
All services provided as per profile, fingering, 69 OWO, kissing, GFE.
The only thing is the price for me is a bit on the high side but well worth it. Def will visit her again (:- :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Offline larry76

Is it now all inclusive in the price? Or is she charging for extra?

Bratpack

from 70 pounds to 150 pounds :wacko:

And back down to £90. That didn't take very long. Adam Smith would be proud.