Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Emma - Caledonian Road  (Read 4082 times)

30 review(s) for EmmaHallie (25 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline MLawro93

Link
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Communication
Initial contact on AW, then quickly switched over to phone.

Flats near Caledonian Road Station. Easily accessible via public transport. Parking is limited in the area. Flat is nice, modern, and tidy.

Price
£250 for one hour. Extras are clearly listed on her profile, everything else is included in the fee.

Appearance
Photos on her profile are accurate. She is small and petite.

Meet
I got to the location, messaged her, and got back clear instructions. I got into the flat, sorted the paperwork, and had a shower. Started with plenty of kissing, which developed into some DFK. Positioned myself on the bed, what followed was a good OWO. It was fairly sloppy, zero use of hands, and she works the tip well. I had her suck my balls as well, which she did with plenty of enthusiasm. Moved onto some RO, then 69. Then followed up with the usual collection of positions, CG, Missionary, and Doggy (plus there variants), finally ending with a big finish in the bag. She is really submissive, so if you see her, she is much more responsive when you take the lead.

We had a nice post-sex chat. She does start off shy but will quickly open up with a few jokes. She does have two gorgeous cats for anyone who is particularly allergic or adverse to animals. At the end, had a shower, and made my way into the cold for a pint somewhere. The whole meeting was a big positive. Fee is on the high end of what I usually pay these days, but definitely one I'll be returning to in the near future.

Offline jimbobted

Is she submissive as in passive and does whatever she is asked or directed, or submissive as in actively encourages you to enjoy her body as you wish, asking to be fucked harder etc?
If the latter I may well chance the high fee and see her.

Offline MLawro93

Is she submissive as in passive and does whatever she is asked or directed, or submissive as in actively encourages you to enjoy her body as you wish, asking to be fucked harder etc?
If the latter I may well chance the high fee and see her.

I suspect a bit of both. More passive initially, but once we got into the full flow of the punt she was actively encouraging me. I think she responds much better to more experienced people who have a clearer idea of what they want and how to go about it